Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shailen

If anyone needed reminding how good Jamie vardy is

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Don't need reminding but it's always great to see stuff like this. 

Really needs more recognition from non-LCFC fans. He doesn't get enough credit outside of Leicester I think!

Some Celtic fan on 606 even said he'd have Edouard ahead of Vardy lol

He would say that, let's be fair the is only 2teams in that league,, Edouard imo would not be that good in the PL, Vardy on his day is one of the best strikers in this league, I even think he is better than Kane ,,, Vards work rate is exceptional unlike Kane most of his goals come from tap ins, 

19 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I wouldn't, I repeat wouldn't swap him for a single other centre forward in the whole world. In fact bar Lionel Messi I'd not swap him for a single other player in world football. There I said it, he's the greatest story ever told.

Honestly I wouldn't swap him for ours.

Obviously he's not at Messi/Ronaldo levels.

But he's ours. Rough around the edges, bloody brilliant and ours.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Don't need reminding but it's always great to see stuff like this. 

Really needs more recognition from non-LCFC fans. He doesn't get enough credit outside of Leicester I think!

Some Celtic fan on 606 even said he'd have Edouard ahead of Vardy lol

I heard that twat too mate 😂😂 he also said if celtic were in the prem they would come top 4 easily. Deluded bunch aren't they. Had a fantastic 1 all draw with the mighty hibernian yesterday. 

17 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

I never needed any reminding, once we got rid of that clown that use to do something but not manage a team properly, thankfully Rodgers has a brain and plays to the strengths of the team he manages

Agreed but I remember people even as recent as that era questioning whether vardy still had it and complaining about him and kasper were 'running the club' and forcing Puel out. Even if he did speak up, fair play to him for recognising that we could do better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Anglodanglo said:

This popped up on YouTube last week. 

From uncut diamond to bonafide 24 carat, port swigging, arsenal snubbing, title winning LEGEND...  all in 12 minutes:scarf:

This guy is the literal embodiment of the word/term/position of 'Striker' 

Sheffield Wednesday should just throw themselves out of the football league for letting one of the greatest English players ever to slip through their fingers. 

• Thanks 1

He's also the highest scorer in the prem since Rodgers took over. 14 goals in 17 games. The guy is absolutely incredible. I thought this might be his last season where he'd play a major role but I just don't see him slowing down anytime soon. His passion, hunger and desire is as strong now as it was in the title winning season. Absolute legend and England's loss is our gain! 

Edited by jayfox26
  • Thanks 1