Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Ben Chilwell

On 24/02/2020 at 01:58, Plastik Man said:

Fuchs should've stuck with Jesus but stepped up as no-one made enough effort to track Mahrez. The 2 closest were Chilwell and Tielemans. They didnt need to make a tackle, just close him down, narrow his options. Mahrez simply had far too much space as he approached our box.

Yeah he had way too much space, that goal was way too easy which made it all the more annoying, especially after the VAR drama. I still can't get over Edison knocking out Nacho and staying on the pitch. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Toddybad said:

Our fans have lost the plot. genuinally, they've completely lost their heads since the title win. England's first choice full back, home grown and still a kid, and all they can do is moan.

He isn't very good. What's your point? 

Barnes and Choudhury are also young and imperfect but don't receive nearly as much stick, certainly not from me at least. It's very clear to see their abilities, how good they already are and how much better still they could become.

Chilwell? Nah. Incredibly frustrating player to watch, slows the whole team down with his poor first touch and failure to pick a forward pass. Also lets us down when he's weak in the tackle and ultimately is a weak link in the team.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Nod.E said:

He isn't very good. What's your point? 

Barnes and Choudhury are also young and imperfect but don't receive nearly as much stick, certainly not from me at least. It's very clear to see their abilities, how good they already are and how much better still they could become.

Chilwell? Nah. Incredibly frustrating player to watch, slows the whole team down with his poor first touch and failure to pick a forward pass. Also lets us down when he's weak in the tackle and ultimately is a weak link in the team.

Cant agree,with your last Paragraph at all..!! Like Any player he makes mistakes,but far Away from Making a Major Point out of it..!!!

And no way his he letting The team down.....Amazing when People concentration is on the negative,they miss the good Interventions, tackles and moves.

Ricardo looks and is more dynamic,but he also misses alot of tackles,and allows many crosses to get in,but I recognise thats just a Fbs 'lot'

Perspectives & opinions....

One Thing I would like to see more,is Chilwell driving forward and Take his man on somewhat more..Even if he loses occasionally the ball...

Hes done it for England,Hes done it for us...,of Late he seems to have lost his confidence,he needs encouragement from the Coach & manager...

(Which he might be getting)..

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, kingfox said:

So you’re basically saying his confidence has been down for the majority of this season?

Instead of making excuses, maybe realise that the guy is bang average :thumbup:

You said the same about Mahrez.

In my opinion, Chilwell could learn a thing or two from Robertson by being more of a **** on the pitch. If he were to show a little more aggression, he wouldn't be bullied so easily by opposition wingers, plus he'd benefit in other areas of his play. He has the athleticism, there's no doubt about that, but his mental game hasn't quite caught up yet.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Keiriel said:

In my opinion, Chilwell could learn a thing or two from Robertson by being more of a **** on the pitch. If he were to show a little more aggression, he wouldn't be bullied so easily by opposition wingers, plus he'd benefit in other areas of his play. He has the athleticism, there's no doubt about that, but his mental game hasn't quite caught up yet.

Yes, agree 100%

Less nice boy next door, more serial killer next door required.

Also agree that Robertson comes across as a right ar$ehole lol

I'm not exaggerating here.

I have never seen such incompetence in our starting 11, and for such a long period of form.

Drop him. I don't care who for. 

Drop him. Sell him. Get him out.

Absolutely horrible footballer.