Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Ben Chilwell

2 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Ye sorry mate, I should definitely have saved that shot and played that through ball to Nacho. 

Fans to blame:crylaugh:

Christ you're smart. I wasn't actially expecting adejo92 to run onto the pitch and influence the game. Relax yourself. It's more the constant negativity from clowns over months and months that I'm referring to. 

• Like 1

Again one of the worst players on the pitch and that's england 1st choice left back? Garbage, I'd say sell to the highest bidder but I'd just prefer to get him off the wage bill! His heads in the clouds, either waiting for the big money move or he feels he's the best player in the team because of his regular england starting place! It's gone to his head!

He had one garbage game a few weeks ago (Norwich? Southampton?). Then was ok and then this. Genuinely thought he was their best player tonight.

If this was part of your cunning plan Ben, congrats, you’ve succeeded. Get your agent to find a club willing to pay us £60m and leave, quickly, with our blessing.

No, I mean it. F**k off now lad.

• Like 1

Englands left back? He's ****ing shit and I'm tired of watching his crap week in week out, can't defend and can't attack (unless running aimlessly only to turn back on yourself is attack), one-footed as ****, God awful. I hope Fuchs signs a new deal. This isn't reactionary - he's been shit all season. 

• Like 1

We should drop him purely based on his performances.

But more than that, I hope he's dropped as a signal to other players that, regardless of any newfound status or international fame, you cannot cruise at Leicester.

It just stinks of him not being arsed. He probably thinks he's off in the summer. Euros to look forward to, nice summer holiday, new 'big 6' team.

Fvck off mate.

Really angers me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Always thought he was a decent player / prospect going through a sticky patch after looking imperious in little spells here and there – but I think he's being found out a little. Outrageously one footed and it really slows down our attacks when he has to shift back onto it.

I still think there's something there but it's definitely time for him to sit out a little. Of all our players touted around, he's the one I'd be least worried about losing, moreso for the figures we're likely talking.

You'd fancy Justin to be keen to take a chance.