Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

3-0 Newcastle Post Match Thread

25 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Here are the goals, featuring two beauties today!

Perez:

8gkPlQQ.gif

Maddison:

VcG324P.gif

HAMZA!

mYglmyJ.gif

Happy New Year Foxes Fans! What a great performance!

Look at how he controlled the strike whilst falling over. World class from perez :ph34r:

• Like 1

Capitalised on horrible defending from Newcastle for the first two goals and then cruised through the game and with sensible, accurate passing. We never looked in any real danger, bar that first half chance for Joelinton. Good performance and a comfortable result, can't ask for any more than that at this time of the year where fixtures come thick and fast. Massive hits from Maddison and Choudhury too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Look at how he controlled the strike whilst falling over. World class from perez :ph34r:

Nice touch from Ndidi for the Hamza strike. Newcastle though, the defending for the first two is poorer than our U11 reserve team. 

Just now, oxtonfox said:

Nice touch from Ndidi for the Hamza strike. Newcastle though, the defending for the first two is poorer than our U11 reserve team. 

I cant imagine what would have been said to me at half time if I'd played that pass along the box for perez's lol

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HitchinFox said:

With Vardy semingly scoring immediately each time his wife is mentioned by opposition fans, and now Hamza responding to the boos with a belter, it might be time for our rival fans to consider their options slightly better, when attempting to "get under the skin" of our players...

You forgot Perez, being booed,Everytime he Moved forward....

Utterly dominant from start to finish. Loved that we crowned the win with a third goal. And for Hamza to get it, and with such a sweet strike, was the cherry on the icing on the cake.

Ndidi is so so good. Others lose the ball? No problem, he is always there to win it back. Every game. Absolute colossus.

oh and didn’t someone say that Lawrenson predicted a 2-0 win for Newcastle?? Ha ha - what a cretin he is.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, String fellow said:

7 home wins, 7 away wins, and 7 non-wins. Neat, and back on track for 81pts, the same total as you-know-when!

We're actually 2 points better off than we were at this stage in 2016. 

To have a Leicester side that wins the league and qualifies for the CL and then within the next three years to have an almost completely different side that also qualifies for the CL is just a thing of beauty.  I know we're not there yet but it would be absolutley incredible!

10,000 - 1 ?

Edited by murphy
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, murphy said:

To have a Leicester side that wins the league and qualifies for the CL and then within the next three years to have an almost completely different side that also qualifies for the CL is just a thing of beauty.  I know we're not there yet ut it would be absolutley incredible!

Please don't pinch me, I might wake up!

7 minutes ago, murphy said:

To have a Leicester side that wins the league and qualifies for the CL and then within the next three years to have an almost completely different side that also qualifies for the CL is just a thing of beauty.  I know we're not there yet but it would be absolutley incredible!

10,000 - 1 ?

Reality is we are a better side, only that inner Leicester voice is telling you to be cautious. If we don’t finish top 3 I’ll eat own testicles. Not because I’m a lesbian transformer fluid neutral... bit because I’m that confident. We’ll finish north of 75. Who cares what Liverpool or City do.

Edited by One Arm Babba

Well the 2nd half was boring but it was all made up for by Hamza! So glad for him. Interestingly I thought we lost a lot of our incision when Iheanacho was subbed off, he had a good game and were it not for a really good save by Dubravka or a slightly underhit pass by Perez he could have very easily added to his goal tally today.

Tielemans was better in the 2nd half but really poor in the first. He's clearly getting frustrated with himself as well. Bit of a minor problem

• Like 1