Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

3-0 Newcastle Post Match Thread

Two wins against two very poor teams.

Makes up for the beatings at the Etihad and against Liverpool.

No complaints from me here. Very happy, coupled with other results even more so.

Best aspect of it is that we're doing very well at preserving energy levels, not wasting too many players' fitness.

Now a week's break from the league. More opportunities to put faith in fringe players for the FA Cup home game on the weekend.

Expect a fully-fit starting XI for the Southampton home game. YAY!

• Like 2

Very very comfortable. Still think we are searching for the ideal midfield combo. Youri is off the pace at the moment. Interesting and good that we can mix it by playing wing backs if wanted. Maddison's goal was tremendous but even that was overshadowed by Hamza's. Really chuffed with that. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd
  • Like 1

I don't want to count any chickens but I'm gonna stick my neck out and say that the top 4 positions are now to be contested by just five teams.

Wolves and Spurs losing leaves a 15 point gap.  Can they overturn that in 17 games?  I'd say no way.  

Just need Arsenal to beat United now.