Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
themightyfin

Burnley match tread.

In times like these, it's a "Pearson" type of manager that we need more than anything. Rodgers has clearly lost his mojo for the time being.

The motivation leaves a lot to be desired for.

1-0 up against Southampton, 1-0 up against Burnley. And we're ****ing it up again.

Poor football since Norwich at home. Utter cringe.

• Like 3

I honestly believe we will be looking at 6th.

We've had our good run, I look at the games coming up for ourselves, and those around us, and I can't see how our strategy can change. 

Loosing to these is nothing short of an embarrassment, ashamed of this. 

Edited by adejo92

I don’t get why we’ve played like we have today? You can’t play slowly against a side like Burnley, that’s what they thrive on, you’ve got to be fast and precise, and we’ve been anything but. Absolutely no way we will get back into this now, they will defend with their lives to keep this. Shocking afternoon. 

Burnley have simply tried the old bullying trick, being physical and competing. We've let them bully us.  Vardy's penalty attempt was awful too - that miss was pivotal in the course of this game. Hope we can get a late goal now...