Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

13 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Wasn't expecting this, especially he was apparently taken as a precaution (advises to go to hospital by his doctor). :(

There seems to be a clear pattern to these infections whereby, if the patient isn't improving by 7-10 days, their condition can often deteriorate.

But people do often end up in intensive care and make a full recovery.

My then beloved spent almost 3 weeks in ICU after being knocked down by a car about 20 years ago & recovered well.....now that she's my ex-wife, I regret that recovery (just joking, in case of offence!).

Not nice to think of the stress on his pregnant partner, particularly as she's only just recovered herself......same for the loved ones of everyone in a similar position, of course.

I'm dreading hearing that someone I know has got it badly (or getting it badly myself, of course).

Although there are a few people who will listen to nothing, I'd have thought this will wake a few more people up to how dangerous this virus can be to anyone (to varying degrees).

• Thanks 1

Just now, The whole world smiles said:

A quick look at some articles suggest the survival rate once in a UK ICU is 50% although I'd have thought it would be higher for younger patients like Boris. Still scary times.

He doesn't look in great shape though does he. I don't know though, I don't even want to speculate. 

6 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

It's really not the right time to discuss what he's like, politically.

As a nation, we should all root for him and hope he pulls through.

Politics means **** all, at the moment.

Im praising him, which is the right time

12 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

A quick look at some articles suggest the survival rate once in a UK ICU is 50% although I'd have thought it would be higher for younger patients like Boris. Still scary times.

Not great odds either way really :(

0B40785B-FCCE-42DB-BE9E-EF360E029CEF.jpeg

18 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

As the table above shows, it’s 50/50 that he comes through this and if he actually goes onto ventilator then I think  it becomes nearer 30/70..........

54 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Let go of the anger dude, hate is such a strong strong word and I'd hope in these times people can channel their feelings into more positive thoughts

No idea why you’re getting so many positive reps for this. I’m not at all angry, and my post was literally wishing him well despite how I feel about him on a personal level. I thought it was important to share as even people who are very anti-Bojo can wish him well

Guest MattP
2 minutes ago, bmt said:

No idea why you’re getting so many positive reps for this. I’m not at all angry, and my post was literally wishing him well despite how I feel about him on a personal level. I thought it was important to share as even people who are very anti-Bojo can wish him well

Why not just wish him well like any sane normal person would do?

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

As the table above shows, it’s 50/50 that he comes through this and if he actually goes onto ventilator then I think  it becomes nearer 30/70..........

Being prime minister surely boosts your chances?? Is it right?no, does it happen?most likely 

4 minutes ago, bmt said:

I have a hunch that it was the word "hate" that did it.

• Haha 1