Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simFox

Corona Virus

Message added by Mark

No political discussion in this topic. That is complaining about a country, a politician, a party and/or its voters, etc

Johnson, Hancock and Whitty have obviously all caught it from the same person and Johnson is the 1 in 20 symptomatic people who's got it seriously.

You'd think given the treatment that he'll receive that he'll pull through but it's hairy none the less. 

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

You don’t go into ICU at the moment unless you need to be in ICU !!!!

i hadn’t seen the video of him clapping last Thursday until yesterday evening - he really looked like he was suffering with the shivers 

They were just saying it was precautionary on Channel 4 News and that he's conscious and not on a ventilator. Which apparently is weird because mrs ealing (doctor) was very quick to say that you dont put people in the ICU as a precaution. Might be different if you're the Prime Minister I guess.

• Like 1

Obviously we're not going to know the ins and out of his general health but apart from being a bit unhealthy and overweight, there are no known other health conditions are there? 

I imagine the stress of being the PM in this situation can only have made symptoms worse. 

Scary for all, hope he lives to tell the tale. 

Just now, ealingfox said:

They were just saying it was precautionary on Channel 4 News and that he's conscious and not on a ventilator. Which apparently is weird because mrs ealing (doctor) was very quick to say that you dont put people in the ICU as a precaution. Might be different if you're the Prime Minister I guess.

That’s definitely bollocks he’s clearly very ill, just don’t want political manoeuvring by admitting he isn’t in control of the country anymore. People get moved to ICU when one of their organs aren’t functioning properly without help usually, and given what we know about the virus etc I expect he has pretty bad pneumonia due to their immune system response from his body not managing to kick it properly.

I hate boris and think this has been handled atrociously as I’ve said from the start, but I hope he makes a swift and complete recovery.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Lionator said:

You'd think given the treatment that he'll receive that he'll pull through but it's hairy none the less. 

Of course he won't lack anything, but there's no special treatment you can get for this. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Why did they take us all for stupid and pretend all was fine for the last 24 hrs

Yeah it’s ridiculous, they should be being honest about his condition. It’s clearly in the public interest to know, especially as it may lead some idiots to take it more seriously.

2 minutes ago, bovril said:

Of course he won't lack anything, but there's no special treatment you can get for this. 

Could get an ECMO machine if there’s one available (which I doubt)

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Let go of the anger dude, hate is such a strong strong word and I'd hope in these times people can channel their feelings into more positive thoughts

Is it still ok to hate peanut butter?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FoxesDeb said:

Because many of us are stupid. We're still going out to the park sunbathing ffs. 

As cold as it sounds, I don't think the PM going in to ICU will deter people. People have become very selfish amidst this whole scare since it started. In fact sadly it wouldn't surprise me if people were celebrating at this news :(

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

As cold as it sounds, I don't think the PM going in to ICU will deter people. People have become very selfish amidst this whole scare since it started. In fact sadly it wouldn't surprise me if people were celebrating at this news :(

Unfortunately this world is full of cvnts, so you're probably right 

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Not so sure tbh.No matter what political leanings one may have.This is pretty bad for morale.Hope to God he pulls through.

• Like 1

Wasn't expecting this, especially he was apparently initially taken in as a precautionary measure (advised to go to hospital by his doctor). :(

Edited by Wymsey

Why do people on here think borris, is as hated as hitler,  i thought he is quite a likeable character, he certainly passionate about our country, and wants the best for it, something we haven’t has since Margaret thatcher, good luck to him

• Like 3
  • Haha 1