Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Aston Villa (EFL Cup 2nd Leg) - 28/01/2020 - Match Thread

5 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

There's a lot of grabbing hold that would be punished by a yellow if you did it to Sadio Mane or Raheem Sterling.

:mad:

Yeah and you forgive the ref for not booking straight away but after 4 or 5 the ref should be laying down a marker.. they seem to do it with impunity 

Edited by oadby.fox

We've not been perfect but not bad at all.

We're making chances. So are they, but I'd rather this than not looking creative.

Keep playing the way we're playing and something will come off. The worst thing we can do is panic and get desperate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Harry96 said:

Barnes has barely touched the ball tbf reckon he’s got the beating of his man just needs the ball more often 

He’s not getting much support from Chilwell. I don’t think Chilly has overlapped to create a 2v1 or provide space for Harvey to cut inside

edit: That’s not a dig at Chilwell either, I think it’s tactical. Chilwell is playing much deeper than usual.

Edited by Shane
  • Like 1

I cant believe were 1-0 down there. Hit the woodwork twice, stonewall penalty turned down and a hatful of chances.

Been much the better team, villa have been so careless in position. Hopefully the pressure will tell.

Vardy on at half time for perez please