Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Aston Villa (EFL Cup 2nd Leg) - 28/01/2020 - Match Thread

Think this is just going to be ones of those ties.  

For some reason I've never felt confident despite the fact we should be out of sight already.  Just had that feeling Villa were going to shithouse their way through.

We blew our chance when we should have buried them at the KP.

3 minutes ago, wokinghamfox said:

Seen them given

Not sure what the lads in the VAR studio are seeing.

Probably each other’s tallywhackers. Having a nice circle jerk on a power trip rather than do their jobs properly.

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Oh yes sorry 2 shots from inside the area... I'm sorry :frusty:

How many do you want? 2 again in the second half and you've got 4 shots inside the box. With our conversion rate that's probably a couple of goals.

Shit happens when games get frantic. We should have been several goals to the good but instead we're 1 down. We're not doing a lot wrong but need to try and slow them down when they break, we've committed many forward in our pressing and have next to nobody in the midfield when we lose possession. Keep things as they are IMO, Nacho is doing OK, no need for Vardy yet. Just need to keep patient and keep going.

• Like 1

Just now, RoboFox said:

Probably each other’s tallywhackers. Having a nice circle jerk about their positions of power rather than do their jobs properly.

They’re just sat in the studio watching ‘MIKE DEAN BEST OF COMPILATION - CARDS, PENALTIES, CELEBRATIONS’

1 minute ago, Beechey said:

Come on. They've had one shot on target and scored it.

Their keeper is having the game of his life.

No mate he is being out managed quite often lately. When do we change our style of attack. Play it out to Chilly on the left. Chilly to Madders. Madders tries a pass into the striker. I no Professional coach but I could tell you exactly how we will set up. Press Chillwell and Ricky P and we are threatless

1 minute ago, RoboFox said:

Probably each other’s tallywhackers. Having a nice circle jerk about their positions of power rather than do their jobs properly.

They're probably watching the Box set of Countdown's sauciest moments.