Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stopper

Man City banned from Europe !

7 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Bloody hell that’ll cause a few waves for the oil brothers !!

I'm sure £24.9m is just a bit of spare change for the Sheikh ?:jawdrop:

It's probably around £300m to £400m in money from European football even more with commercial loses.

Absolutly fantastic news 

Edited by Fox85

17 minutes ago, Dorkingfox said:

The arrogance, will they never learn, £50m in 2014, Manchester City fined by Fifa over recruitment of players under 18 players so fined £310,000 but avoid transfer window ban, now fined £27 and banned from Europe for two years. So Sarries and Man City found cheating, serves them right.

Absolutely right.Thats all it comes down to,pure arrogance.How they thought they’d get away with it is beyond me.They definitely deserve everything they get.Their fans will be gutted and fuming.But personally,I couldn’t give a toss!lol

10 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

They'll definitely appeal. They're fiercely defensive of their behaviour and may well manage to get it lowered or dropped altogether. 

I hope it sticks though as that's a very important ban. One year they could just about cope with but with 2, they'll have plenty of players now wanting out and prospective players not wanting to join - which should protect our interests to an extent. 

That's also £100m+ in revenue that they'll be short of, let alone the effect of losing Pep.

****ing brilliant news.

They’ve immediately stated their intentions to appeal.

i can’t see it getting quashed altogether, that’s a massive punishment to reduce to nothing. Might get it halved to one.

3 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Shut up.

They were getting crowds of 30,000+ when they were in League One.

I've no great love for the Citizens, but that kind of comment is stupid.

Correct. A "joyous" knee jerk reaction to the news that a rival club is in a bit of trouble. Like we've never been there ourselves. I wonder how those slagging ManC at this would have felt had ManC supporters and others slagged us off when we were in the shit?