Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scanchez

Coronavirus: Closed Door Matches

Just now, brucey said:

When did the tackle on Pereira happen btw? He finished the game so must have been playing on a ruptured ACL for ages :(

Presumably it happened during training this week?

2 minutes ago, brucey said:

When did the tackle on Pereira happen btw? He finished the game so must have been playing on a ruptured ACL for ages :(

He went in with a challenge with Grealish.

if the players aren't being tested then there is no reason not to play the game. it would be up to Watford to request that we don't take our squad into their environment but i would expect the PL to reject that request without proper evidence of CV. HOWEVER, if we are moving from contain to delay then that will mean anyone with cold symptoms being asked to self isolate and that presents a difficult decision for the PL regarding their competition. i doubt teams around Watford would be happy to see us turn up with a reserve eleven ! 

20 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

if the players aren't being tested then there is no reason not to play the game. it would be up to Watford to request that we don't take our squad into their environment but i would expect the PL to reject that request without proper evidence of CV. HOWEVER, if we are moving from contain to delay then that will mean anyone with cold symptoms being asked to self isolate and that presents a difficult decision for the PL regarding their competition. i doubt teams around Watford would be happy to see us turn up with a reserve eleven ! 

If 3 players have it everyone needs to isolate. The whole first teams squad and u 23's use the same training facilities.

Possible everyone at the club has it.

• Like 2