Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

5 minutes ago, talking_goldfish said:

Can someone please post the Coronavirus self-isolation guidelines for International elite sportspersons?

I'm afraid the guidelines are having to self isolate due to coming into contact with too many folk from Leicester.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hejammy said:

oh really? - copied from a gov website: 

"When you arrive in the UK, you will not be allowed to leave the place where you’re staying for the first 14 days you’re in the UK (known as ‘self-isolating’) unless you’re arriving from an exempt country.

This is because it can take up to 14 days for coronavirus symptoms to appear. If you’re travelling to the UK for less than 14 days, you will be expected to self-isolate for the length of your stay."

Covid tests are based on Antigen's and Antibodies. If your body is not at the point of producing them then you will test negative. 

You’re not really trying to quote the government as an expert on Covid-19 are you?

:D

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, KingsX said:

We all know that FT can be like a six year old.  It’s the collective id of City fans.  With occasional, tentative signs of more mature governance of emotions and desires.

With parents e.g.  @HighPeakFox trying to teach you finer points of impulse control and morality.  Stuff you would take on board … if you weren’t six.

And grandparents @fuchsntf trying to remember what they are trying to teach you.

And an all-knowing uncle @Finnegan who pretends he still lets his id run the show, so you like him, even though he tends to agree with the parents.

Anyhow, as to Fofana … the more a 6-year-old hears he cannot have something, the more he wants it and wants it now.  And ten minutes from now doesn’t really exist does it?

We three kings of the world so far...

orientating our teachings from

Grandma and Gran Papa

Never found ourselves in a fix

Discovering our Minds have left others on FT behind

We drift high on a a Football Mensa of Two hundred & six....:bounce:

1 hour ago, majaco said:

Yesterday, it was said on this forum that he had a medical in Leicester today.

Sometimes, I disagree with people's opinions on here.  Often, I disagree with poster's facts on here.

Hahahaaa you got the wrong end of the stick me ode, it was me who made a wild prediction on Wednesday morning that based on the social media stuff and thst we were making another bid for him that my opinion was we'd agree the fee by Thursday and medical Friday. The French press picked up on it the clowns. I have about as much inside knowledge as a cheese grater. Enjoy your evening.

• Haha 1

Some way to go on this, looks like he is going to play for Saint Etienne tomorrow

108D5335-693E-43C2-B83E-508A8E8D6893.jpeg
“The journalist @BernardLions ensures that Wesley #Fofana want to play and will play tomorrow for #ASSERCSA .”

1AD8D347-49A3-4E09-BE11-024F41F37BF2.jpeg

“Information confirmed by @Damien_Nore , Wesley #Fofana should start the meeting well against #Strasbourg .”

E5C07609-26A7-4963-8029-49726265A609.jpeg

“Claude #Puel confirmed to Telefoot the tenure tomorrow of Wesley #Fofana .”

Edited by moore_94

6 minutes ago, murphy said:

Can you elaborate?  I'm too lazy to go and find it.

Most importantly, do they rate him?

They seem to be both furious and sanguine about him going, yet also convinced he isn’t leaving unless Claude leaves too.

They rate him highly, their own club, less do.

• Thanks 1

Be interesting to see if the ASSE board over rule Claude.. If fofana plays then it tells me that we aren’t close to a deal. If their board are desperate for the deal re money then they simply wouldn’t allow the player to be risked 

I sense Brendan’s mood today reflected his frustration that deals like this have dragged on.  imo, if we see this kid playing over the weekend then we aren’t buying him 

8 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Be interesting to see if the ASSE board over rule Claude.. If fofana plays then it tells me that we aren’t close to a deal. If their board are desperate for the deal re money then they simply wouldn’t allow the player to be risked 

I sense Brendan’s mood today reflected his frustration that deals like this have dragged on.  imo, if we see this kid playing over the weekend then we aren’t buying him 

Feel like the club will properly put their foot down and dig their heels in on this one