Jump to content
filbertway

Coronavirus Thread

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

If only, Ryanair.

Don't knock them, you pay for what you get.  I have flown BC and first with some of the top airlines and some of the planes and service has been worse then Ryanairs.

 

Personally I would never date a pilot from Ryanair, they would atleast have to be a 4 star airline.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

2 deaths today.

 

I think this week we'll see really low deaths (less than 50)

Absolutely no reason to not proceed with the next stage of the roadmap. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Corky said:

They'll proceed from here with the next step (meeting indoors), nothing in the data is alarming.

Absolutely. The interesting bit will be the next stage (late June) because that is as clear as mud. Over the next few weeks that will be defined no doubt.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 more deaths. Looking good looking good!

 

I am so confident that I'm gonna cracking open ciders at 8am in a field in late July looking forwards to some live music :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GlennyFox55 said:

0 deaths reported in England for the first time since July.

 

Cases ever so slightly up as expected as we unlock but all other areas heading in the right direction still. 

Does that mean that if any deaths are reported tomorrow, they would have been from at least 27 days ago?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

0 deaths reported in England for the first time since July.

 

Cases ever so slightly up as expected as we unlock but all other areas heading in the right direction still. 

In line with testing going up though which is a positive

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Does that mean that if any deaths are reported tomorrow, they would have been from at least 27 days ago?

I just read this and wrote 3 different answers and then gave up and decided I didn't understand the question lol

 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, filbertway said:

I just read this and wrote 3 different answers and then gave up and decided I didn't understand the question lol

 

I couldn't work it out either, but i'm sure someone will and it'll be blindingly obvious.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Does that mean that if any deaths are reported tomorrow, they would have been from at least 27 days ago?

No. If no-one who dies today has had a Covid positive test in past 28 days there will be a zero count. Or, there would be a count of one, if, of all the people who die today, one has had a Covid posiive test within the 28 days before dying.

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, oxford blue said:

No. If no-one who dies today has had a Covid positive test in past 28 days there will be a zero count. Or, there would be a count of one, if, of all the people who die today, one has had a Covid posiive test within the 28 days before dying.

That makes sense. Not

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Once again Journalists wasting questions asking Boris who he wants to hug first. Could be asking about variants, vaccinations etc but instead "who do you want to shake hands with" 

Could be asking something important like, Boris, do you think it's fair that Leicester supporters are being treated like cattle yet Chelsea fans aren't and have booked all the pub tables around Wembley

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...