Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, Captain... said:

What does that even mean? I've seen a few people say it, how is he trying to be clever? He's managing the squad in the most intense period of football ever known. It's like the festive period extended over 6 weeks.

We had the game won, Praet for Nacho shouldn't have changed that, and wouldn't have done if not for an absolute shocker from Kasper and Ndidi, followed by Cags stupidity, compounded by Evans own goal and Fuchs crap throw.

They were all over for prior to our mistake, they were scoring regardless of our stupid mistakes. The sub put us under so much needless pressure.

Just now, Captain... said:

What does that even mean? I've seen a few people say it, how is he trying to be clever? He's managing the squad in the most intense period of football ever known. It's like the festive period extended over 6 weeks.

We had the game won, Praet for Nacho shouldn't have changed that, and wouldn't have done if not for an absolute shocker from Kasper and Ndidi, followed by Cags stupidity, compounded by Evans own goal and Fuchs crap throw.

We had the game won, 1-0 up? Could probably have stomached the Nacho change 2 up, but to think the games won 1-0 up would be suicide.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Captain... said:

Get a grip lads, this is shite, but there seems to be a complete lack of context.

We are coming out of a pandemic, players fitness levels are all over the place and games are coming thick and fast.

That would have more weight if a) literally every team in the league weren't in the exact same position and b) our horrid form didn't comfortably predate the pandemic. I don't want him sacked (I don't think, anyway) but it's turning into a mighty old slump and he doesn't seem much closer to correcting it. 

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

@Mark @davieG

Close this thread please lads, I get people are angry but deary me. 

Worried it'll carry on into next season though, strangely familiar with Taylor with being near the top to freefall. I suppose a question is do we let him spend alot to try to fix it like Taylor did. I'd say yes if Congerton wasn't here too, we've invested alot into his way

Personally I think we should be looking for a new manager for next season, I wouldnt just fire him until one is lined up though.

Rodgers mentality is ****ed, he used to have a big club mentality, went for the kill against weaker teams, now you feel like if he is tapped on shoulder, he will jump out of fear, and hanging onto 1-0 leads against relegation threatened teams.

If we cant find a decent replacement then give him start of next season, but if its evdient he cant break the rot (which I be surprised if he does, as very few managers recover from these long bad runs), then replace him with more urgency to keep our league status safe, and yes I think we in serious danger of relegation next season.

Also he never recovered at Liverpool.

Edited by Chrysalis

2 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

The change didn’t make Kasper ping it st8 @ Ndidi”s back, it didn’t make Cags lash out, it didn’t make Fuchs hospital pass it to a rooted Bennett and it didn’t make the ball bounce of Evans leg.

They had 45mins to save their season and our defensive unit aided them nothing else no snakes in the changing room just players losing their concentration 

It was coming. I promise you that. We were waiting to concede. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Captain... said:

He has a habit of over thinking things and making changes where they aren’t needed. Many times in big games he’s changed formations, or players and seems to worry more about others than what we are good at.

2 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

The change didn’t make Kasper ping it st8 @ Ndidi”s back, it didn’t make Cags lash out, it didn’t make Fuchs hospital pass it to a rooted Bennett and it didn’t make the ball bounce of Evans leg.

They had 45mins to save their season and our defensive unit aided them nothing else no snakes in the changing room just players losing their concentration 

It didn't but it stopped us having a chance of scoring another before all of that to kill the game