Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Why did he take off Iheanacho

The substitution nor the change in system didn’t lose us that game. We took off a £25 million player for an £18 million player. We were playing the side bottom of the league who just had their best player stretched off. Let’s be frank, the side, on the pitch got nervous, made a mistake after mistake and then gave it in. It’s the players the staff the lot of them. The defining moment cannot be attributed to one sub. That collapse was Taylor esque - there is something very wrong with the mentality.

• Like 2

Just now, Webbo said:

Brendan knew Bournemouth would throw everything at us second half so he shored up the midfield. If Kasper doesn't fck up nobody would have complained.

We'd already conceded the initiative well before that though, his mistake sums up the change of attitude the moment that second half started.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

Brendan knew Bournemouth would throw everything at us second half so he shored up the midfield. If Kasper doesn't fck up nobody would have complained.

i think they would've scored even if kasper hadn't made that mistake tbh. massive difference in the second half

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

The worst managerial decision I've seen in a long time. He should apologise, if he doesn't I doubt I'll ever forgive him. 

This, I've never been so angry at a managerial decision, clueless.

The players don't get off scott free either btw, they were ****ing pathetic the 2nd half too. Even in a shit system you should have a bit of pride, they just gave up.

• Like 2

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

The substitution nor the change in system didn’t lose us that game. We took off a £25 million player for an £18 million player. We were playing the side bottom of the league who just had their best player stretched off. Let’s be frank, the side, on the pitch got nervous, made a mistake after mistake and then gave it in. It’s the players the staff the lot of them. The defining moment cannot be attributed to one sub. That collapse was Taylor esque - there is something very wrong with the mentality.

It didn't cost us the game, but it hugely contributed to it.

We were so comfortable at the end of the first half, the sub completely changed the game, completely!

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Not really. We were already complaining after 15-20 mins with no chance created and being pinned back.