Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Pearson sacked...

54 minutes ago, worthosoriginals said:

I can't buy a win he said to esteban, who 

then used his world class experience to sort team talks and tactics

You were in the dressing room and witnessed this yourself? Or did you get this information from your best mates nans toyboys next door neighbour who overheard a conversation in his local?

Edited by NeilLCFC
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, NeilLCFC said:

You were in the dressing room and witnessed this yourself? Or did you get this information from your best mates nans toyboys next door neighbour who overheard a conversation in his local?

You not read vardys book then? 

Esteban mentioned niges comment, nige never denied it. 

But yeh ostrich Bury your head in the sand about that season up to march. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Huddersfield look for a new gaffer... Pearson may not be out of work long. Him and Shakey could do a decent job there.

I think they've already got someone lined up.

5 minutes ago, trabuch said:

I think this is a disgusting sacking. I hope Watford get relegated (but they won't because of the job Nigel has done) - absolute scum.  FWIW I don't want him back here. 

If rumours are true that he’s decked Masina then that’s why he’s gone. Tbf I’d have him back and let him loose on Ryan Bennett. 

4 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

If rumours are true that he’s decked Masina then that’s why he’s gone. Tbf I’d have him back and let him loose on Ryan Bennett. 

lol Yes have him back as an ass kicker.

So the consenus on here is that we want a bloke back who tells the fans very unpolitely to not bother coming to the games, tries to strangle an opposition player, his obnoxious with the media, allows the players to run riot on an end of season trip + whatever happened at Derby.  All these things conspire to drag the club's name into the gutter. Plus he has had the sack more times than Father Christmas.

I think if I was an owner I'd be giving him a very wide berth

• Like 3