Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Pearson sacked...

6 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

I can see him at Huddersfield now they've sacked the Cowleys. Another weird one, that, as they were in freefall before the Cowleys came in and have just beat West Brom to all but secure survival.

Wow didn’t know they’ed been sacked aswell.

“Hi, my name’s Nigel Pearson. I excel at forging an excellent team spirit to bring out the best in limited players to successfully escape relegation battles. I will bring consistency and reliability to your team by getting sacked in dubious and confusing circumstances like clockwork towards the end of the season. References available on request.”

• Haha 1

Has he throttled the Chairman? Is the Owner an Ostrich Farmer? Has his son been at it again? Very strange decision.  I am blaming Elton for this.

On 16/07/2020 at 20:16, foxtillidrop said:

7 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I feel it my bones that he will manage Leicester again.

That's no disrespect to Brendan but when Big Nige is charge of Leicester the universe just feels balanced, it's like we're made for each other somehow... 

Head up Nige, you're an absolute legend.

We shall have to be in a very poor state for that to happen

• Like 2

Run your club like morons and rely on one new manager bounce after another to finish 17th.

But hey, it works eh?  Until it doesn't and you find yourself in league One.  image.png.53d17963e42323844f372ffa4e9f6223.png

• Like 2

Just now, Deeg67 said:

This place seems blind to it given its infatuation with him, but maybe there’s a reason Pearson keeps burning bridges everywhere he goes?

He's very blunt and matter of fact and people can't seem to handle that these days. The modern manager has to massage some egos behind the scenes and be a spin doctor in front of the cameras and microphones. NP will never be that.

Wow.

Watford were bottom of the Premier League when Nigel Pearson took charge, six points from safety after 16 games and with a vastly inferior goal difference. Now, with two games left, they're three points above the drop zone with a better GD than those below.

Football, eh?