Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Pearson sacked...

15 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

So the consenus on here is that we want a bloke back who tells the fans very unpolitely to not bother coming to the games, tries to strangle an opposition player, his obnoxious with the media, allows the players to run riot on an end of season trip + whatever happened at Derby.  All these things conspire to drag the club's name into the gutter. Plus he has had the sack more times than Father Christmas.

I think if I was an owner I'd be giving him a very wide berth

Yeah but we all know from your previous posts that your opinion ranks up there with the dregs of humanity 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ozvaldo said:

He’d look good in a blue LCFC tracksuit on a Thursday night in Ukraine. 👀

Get Pearson and Shakey in as joint assistant managers

Walsh as head of recruitment

Puel as head of academy

Bin Congerton

Sorted lol

• Like 1

Two punch up rumours in two jobs in a row leading to a quick sacking..... either he’s unluckily carrying around the reputation after the “strangling” incident.... or he’s a bit mental and probably needs to consider packing it in. 

edit: Derby obviously... not in a row but still...

Edited by AjcW

1 hour ago, Angus Scott said:

So the consenus on here is that we want a bloke back who tells the fans very unpolitely to not bother coming to the games, tries to strangle an opposition player, his obnoxious with the media, allows the players to run riot on an end of season trip + whatever happened at Derby.  All these things conspire to drag the club's name into the gutter. Plus he has had the sack more times than Father Christmas.

I think if I was an owner I'd be giving him a very wide berth

And on top of that he’s failed at derby, Watford, and a second rate Belgian league, did I miss any, as I’ve not followed any manager after they leave.

He had quite a few rocky patches of results here, as well as a couple of promotions, in between being sacked, reinstated and sack again, and the sacking that never was.

We have given the bloke loads of chances, we are now a bigger club, and should be employing managers with a better record in the top flight than Nigel Pearson.

Rodgers is our man now, he’s had time to look at what he has and what he needs to achieve more success, because don’t let’s not forget at the start of the season we all would have been happy with europa league, and a one game shoot out on the last game of season for a champions league football again, we was just spoilt at the start of the season, how he got great things out of a average squad.

Anyone who would seriously want Pearson back now is either on the wind up, or don’t want the best for the club

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

And on top of that he’s failed at derby, Watford, and a second rate Belgian league, did I miss any, as I’ve not followed any manager after they leave.

He had quite a few rocky patches of results here, as well as a couple of promotions, in between being sacked, reinstated and sack again, and the sacking that never was.

We have given the bloke loads of chances, we are now a bigger club, and should be employing managers with a better record in the top flight than Nigel Pearson.

Rodgers is our man now, he’s had time to look at what he has and what he needs to achieve more success, because don’t let’s not forget at the start of the season we all would have been happy with europa league, and a one game shoot out on the last game of season for a champions league football again, we was just spoilt at the start of the season, how he got great things out of a average squad.

Anyone who would seriously want Pearson back now is either on the wind up, or don’t want the best for the club

How did he fail at derby and Watford?