Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Pearson sacked...

1 minute ago, Corky said:

So Shakespeare hasn't been sacked?

I don't see why you'd replace the manager with his assistant in this situation. Surely you'd get somebody else in?

Who knows! Watford are crazy!

Just now, moore_94 said:

Something has to have happened behind the scenes surely

They sack the architect of their survival before the job is finished then ask a man with a failed managerial career to take over, knowing he only ever succeeded in supporting the man they just sacked? Okay, who did James **** this time?

3 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Snakespeare asking to take over no doubt? 🤔

I'm not sure he will. Obviously he took over from Ranieri but their relationship is totally different to the one he has with Pearson.

There must've been an issue in the dressing room after Friday.

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Nige needs to find himself a proper project club again like we were when he took over

I wonder if he would go back to Hull if they go down

I can see him at Huddersfield now they've sacked the Cowleys. Another weird one, that, as they were in freefall before the Cowleys came in and have just beat West Brom to all but secure survival.

Edited by ALC Fox

Just now, ALC Fox said:

I can see him at Huddersfield now they've sacked the Cowleys. Another weird one, that, as they were in freefall and just beat West Brom to all but secure survival.

I didn’t know about the Cowley’s. That’s weird too. I wonder what Lincoln fans think, most were quite bitter when they left.