Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Wow what a touching save by the wolves players back, Newcastle so unlucky not to score

Haven’t seen a decent replay so must be Obviously not the case but I thought he had originally punched it away 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

What???

The issue with what he said was that it was discriminatory. If he left put the word "Arab" it wouldn't have been. 

Also, calling someone a cvnt is no more sexist than calling someone a d!ck. Its not. 

It was a joke, don’t get upset about it. Personally I would object to be called a cvnt, being called an English cvnt would not increase or decrease my objections.

14 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Cracking response to back up your argument in a debate.

:appl:

Sorry didn’t mean to be so sarcastic but just didn’t really get the ‘debate’, as someone else said you could say the same thing that if Man City didn’t have so many points they’d be struggling and we’d be in a title race. All ‘ifs’ and ‘buts’ in this game 👍

57 minutes ago, Vulpine Victor said:

It was a joke, don’t get upset about it. Personally I would object to be called a cvnt, being called an English cvnt would not increase or decrease my objections.

I don't know if its the fact that I'm scottish and desensitised to it but up here, the word cvnt is used freely when taking about people. "Some cvnt" "no cvnt" "any cvnt".... its not an offensive term at all. 

Edited by Foxy_Bear