Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 hour ago, Koke said:

I like Ayoze Perez. Not the greatest player but a decent player who is very stylish and intelligent.

I think he's a lovely little player but at the same time he's probably the best possible argument for avoiding buying from Premier League teams. I like him and he's a good option to have but there's no way we couldn't have brought in a better player from abroad for the money we paid.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, winteriscoming said:

Sky sports speaking about ake going Man City. Apparently Bournemouth’s best ever player...........talk about sucking up to Man City. Doubt they would of said the same if he was joining us. 

Sky obviously don't go back as far as Ted MacDougall.

Edited by Blue Fox 72

18 minutes ago, Manini said:

You’ve got clubs like Bury who have ceased to exist, Wigan who have basically been used as capital to fund a bet, Coventry who can’t even play in their own stadium and this bum nugget is going on like this? “The clubs dead” - they’ve just comfortably survived, they’ve broken transfer records and they’re getting set to play another season in the top flight of English football. Genuinely baffles me. 

Entitlement expectations.....

they have given out some dosh on  high level transfers....If I am right,like W.Ham in the last 5-6years..So its Time those mediocre  players stood up to their Fees & wages

Look at ourselves we have only moderate returns,but reached an higher PL level...

We might criticise Spurs,but they too have been more Financially restrained.....

If it was t for M.Ashley..hate him, loathe him,  If he wasnt there.....Newcastle would of Fell off the Cloud alltogether....

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Manini said:

You’ve got clubs like Bury who have ceased to exist, Wigan who have basically been used as capital to fund a bet, Coventry who can’t even play in their own stadium and this bum nugget is going on like this? “The clubs dead” - they’ve just comfortably survived, they’ve broken transfer records and they’re getting set to play another season in the top flight of English football. Genuinely baffles me. 

Nothing will ever be good enough for them, same as Villa. Won nothing in 50 years, they are a very very average club that a lot of people turn up to watch. Nothing more. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Nothing will ever be good enough for them, same as Villa. Won nothing in 50 years, they are a very very average club that a lot of people turn up to watch. Nothing more. 

They've got an entire generation of fans that will only have heard stories of how good they were.

It's exactly the same for Derby and Forest (and Leeds to a lesser extent). They go on like the footballing world owes them a favour because 40 years ago they were decent.

7 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

They've got an entire generation of fans that will only have heard stories of how good they were.

It's exactly the same for Derby and Forest (and Leeds to a lesser extent). They go on like the footballing world owes them a favour because 40 years ago they were decent.

Preston NE, Villa and Wednesday (even Wolves) are all clubs with MASSIVE history's but dont carry on like the world owes them anything

Edited by ozleicester

1 minute ago, ozleicester said:

Preston NE, Villa and Wednesday (even Wolves) are all clubs with MASSIVE history's but dont carry on like the world owes them anything

Villa definitely do.

• Like 2

I get the whole 'they're still a premier league club, why are they moaning' chat but Ashley has ripped the soul out of that club. I wouldn't want someone like him anywhere near Leicester.

Very funny from the outside mind.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

I get the whole 'they're still a premier league club, why are they moaning' chat but Ashley has ripped the soul out of that club. I wouldn't want someone like him anywhere near Leicester.

Very funny from the outside mind.

Oh right and the Saudi's were going to restore Newcastle's "soul"?

12 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Newcastle fans acting like it's the end of the world.

All their dreams crushed.

It's a blessing in disguise, they just don't see it yet.

Mike Ashley has hurt them for too long and they're desperate to get rid of him, at any cost.

18 hours ago, Kopic said:

Poor n'castle

Serves them right for having Ashley as an a owner and Steve Bruce as a manager. 

16 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

£27m lol

A load of shite. I think they've got confused with Joao Paulinha who's a midfielder and has been linked with us recently. 

Plus Man Utd have to concentrate all their cash on Sancho. They certainly aren't paying the £80m fee we've stuck on Jimenez.

• Like 3