Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Mad that people are talking like it’s all done and dusted for the champions league. We’re still 5 points ahead of West Ham. Albeit they have a game in hand. Our destiny is in our own hands. 

Liverpool 2 games in hand. You just know they will win all 5 and utd will get shagged by them lol.

1 minute ago, Bert said:

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

Mad that people are talking like it’s all done and dusted for the champions league. We’re still 5 points ahead of West Ham. Albeit they have a game in hand. Our destiny is in our own hands. 

At the same time we are not currently good enough to even draw with the first 2 of our next 3 so barely in our hands

2 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I'd have taken Chelsea winning and Spurs losing all day long if that was on offer.

Nice try ..  but we’re playing like a bag of sh1te and that’s about the top and bottom of it ...  :(

We lose to Newcastle, probably Man U  too and now Chelsea win today.....it’s going to be hard work to come away with an FA cup and a CL spot. .... but we knew that didn’t we.

Just now, Bert said:

yeah this is true but with the games Liverpool and West ham have its hard to see us getting the points needed with the fixtures we have remaining, if im optimistic we somehow get 4 points from the last 3 games. 

9 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Sticking a fiver on every team we need to lose this weekend. Im absolutely horrific at winning football bets so taking this one for the team!!

All the Chelsea winnings going on a Liverpool win

Not sure why people blaming pep. We shouldn't be relying on other teams but only ourselves. We've been dross recently so only have ourselves to blame.

And state of Foxestalk that people are moaning if we get  only get Europa next season. have a bit of perspective.  FA cup final and another season in Europe you'd snap your hand off at start of season

Yes I want top 4. Yes I want champions League next season but people are just looking at the last two games... Remember to we've dropped so many points this season against budget outfits so if we don't make champions League then it's not been down to the last few games but our complete inability to kill of basic teams over the course of the season

Edited by TrickyTrevLeftPeg

3 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Pep "I'll pick the team and the formation from a hat, that way Tukel won't be able to read anything in to it when he plans for the Champions League Final".

I just want to know how Ake got in the f****g hat.

Irrespective of the fallout on our position I    Am desperate for that corrupt c**t show of a club not to win the CL . Deny the f*****s the satisfaction so they never get to savour the ultimate prize 

( now where’s the rest of that bottle) ?

5 minutes ago, Manini said:

Europa Conference League* 

If we manage to engineer ourselves into the conference league, we will be able to go to even more far flung places, and will also be able to play against the proper pits of Europe, and if we go on to win the competition we will automatically qualify for the following seasons europa league.  How wonderfull. 

Let’s make the best assumption that this will force Man Utd to play their best team tomorrow to distance themselves from Chelsea and then rest a few for us.

Although I think a side with Clayton Blackmore in might do us over right now. :huh:

• Haha 1

Guest Fktf
4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Gonna drive up to Old Trafford to join in the protests and get the Man Utd game called off. 

Be a bad move. They're going to play a weak side in preparation for Liverpool. That day will be our best chance to get anything out of the game