Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

14 minutes ago, Bert said:

All I can say is how I feel. Little old Leicester again on the brink of champions league football and in an FA Cup final, yet just 6 years ago we were on the brink of an instant return to the championship. Not as bad as people are making out hey?

Good old Bert. Now that we look like we may have blown it again, we’ve become ‘Little old Leicester’ again.

I doubt any of us were calling us that a month ago

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

They do, they have European football to play for. With the amount of dough they have available, they'll put together a squad to cope with Europe and would back themselves to do well (probably won't mind!!)

Everton are the sort of turgid team that might present West Ham with a bit of a problem but I've been very impressed with Moyes this 2nd half of the season. They get going right from the off and pounce on any mistake.

That’s true - europa league would be undreamed of success for that lot . 

West Ham will ( or should) have too much  energy, power and desire for Everton though although if the wheels do come off I won’t complain .

Just now, TJB-fox said:

You can see Europa league unfolding in front of our eyes. So disappointed 

Wait a while, the Europa Conference will be along in a while. lol

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Bert said:

We’re gonna beat Man Utd on Tuesday. Relax. They’ll turn Villa over tomorrow, and they’re not going to want to lose against Liverpool to hand them any chance of making champions league. This is Leicester City. We only do things the hard way. 

People saying we’re not good enough to get results from our last three. Great escape anyone? We were down and out. Buried. But managed to pull it off. The negativity from a lot of our supporters is absolutely harrowing beyond belief. I get some of it, the fixtures look daunting. We’ve beaten every team this season we have left to play comfortably. 

We’re also due a win, by law of

averages, at Old Trafford. Been 23 years since the last one and only two draws too there I think 

1 minute ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

We’re also due a win, by law of

averages, at Old Trafford. Been 23 years since the last one and only two draws too there I think 

There’s a reason for stats like that pal

Saints have been fairly decent.

Liverpool just better at taking their chance.

If Liverpool play like this against a fairly full strength Man United next week, they will drop points.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Good old Bert. Now that we look like we may have blown it again, we’ve become ‘Little old Leicester’ again.

I doubt any of us were calling us that a month ago

Col the troll strikes again. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Saints have been fairly decent.

Liverpool just better at taking their chance.

If Liverpool play like this against a fairly full strength Man United next week, they will drop points.

Still think Saints could nick a point. Been pretty even game.

33 minutes ago, Bert said:

Not exactly pulling up trees are they? Their season is done. Few of them will already be on the beach or have their eyes in the euros. 

Kane will be eyeing a move away no doubt as well. 

I can't see all teams below us winning all their games either. Just not how this season has shaped up. So many freak results.