Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, sm1 said:

First Cardiff score in the 88th min to save Derby and now this. What a shit day.

If the Saints can scramble a draw at Anfield then I'd say its been a pretty good day. 

Regardless of today then let's be honest Chelsea are finishing 3rd, strength in depth and now a world class manager. 

It's now a 3 way shoot out for 4th 

6 minutes ago, sdb said:

We're not gonna get any luck from anyone else. Might have to actually try winning a game ourselves soon.

That kind of sensible and logical suggestion has no place on a forum like this!

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Let’s make the best assumption that this will force Man Utd to play their best team tomorrow to distance themselves from Chelsea and then rest a few for us.

Although I think a side with Clayton Blackmore in might do us over right now. :huh:

"...and there's been a goal at the King Power, Chris Kamara"

"Yes, Jeff, and it's Clayton Blackmore's first goal in 22 and a half years"

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Liverpool 2 games in hand. You just know they will win all 5 and utd will get shagged by them lol.

Matters not if we win all of ours

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, HitchinFox said:

Excellent. It's all going to plan. 

Can't wait for the group games against Dinamo Spaztik, Reykjavik Old Boys and Liechtenstein Village AFC in the prestigious Europa League. 

You think we coulld stay in the top 6? I'm less convinced, I'm doubtful we'll win another game, not because of the players we have kind, but because I think we'll line up same as yesterday for the rest of the season and get spanked 

• Like 1