Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

I honestly couldn’t give a **** if West Ham finish top four but I Hope Chelsea get beat. They’re still likely to finish ahead of us but any permutation of us finishing top four is better than none. Come on the Arsenal 

Edited by TJB-fox

Would be nice if we could finish on 70 points. That'll mean we've finished on 80+, 70, 60, 50, 40, 30 & 20 points in the Premier League . Our next aim is 90+.

Edited by Koke
  • Like 1

Hope the BBC/BT/Sky etc don't get too one-sided in their conversations over the other club playing.

Sorry, wrong thread; thought it was the FA Cup one.

Edited by Wymsey

29 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Yes. Tuchel is not a genius. He is just a moderately competent manager who has take over a very good squad (from Frank Lampard) and has done OK. We are definitely on for the cup.

Yes . He has the same squad that Lampard assembled but couldn’t get firing and I believe his impressive record is a combination of new manager bounce and fear ( that the players will be sidelined by the new manager unless they hit the ground running).

he is about to sign a 3 year contract so hopefully that will mark the start of a downward spiral starting at the weekend 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, surrifox said:

Yes . He has the same squad that Lampard assembled but couldn’t get firing and I believe his impressive record is a combination of new manager bounce and fear ( that the players will be sidelined by the new manager unless they hit the ground running).

he is about to sign a 3 year contract so hopefully that will mark the start of a downward spiral starting at the weekend 

Yes!!