Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

36 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Oh dear, had you said similar Peaky? I rarely read previous pages in threads so if you did, you’ll have to take my word it’s pure coincidence. 

Well, obviously you don’t HAVE to take my word, but I’d hope you would?!?

Of course, all meant in good humour. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

Not a good result if we wanted a nice gentlemanly 0-0 next week. Would be far better for Chelsea to win. 

Chelsea won't exactly play for a draw against us if they win tonight lol 

We want them to drop points and go for a win against them on Tuesday to aim for 3rd.

• Like 1

Just now, Bats8711 said:

That offside overturned goal is exhibits A, B & C on why VAR needs to exist.  Can you imagine if that gets given?

Got no problem with VAR doing that. That should take seconds to check, no stupid lines. It's the other crap that ruins VAR

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Not a good result if we wanted a nice gentlemanly 0-0 next week. Would be far better for Chelsea to win. 

But that entirely depends on the outcome of tomorrow’s game! And even if Liverpool lose, it’s in no way certain that Chelsea or us will happily play out a draw. What if Saturday turns out to be a nasty or dramatic affair and the loser of the final wants revenge at all costs? In the context of tonight’s game, Chelsea dropping points is by far the best result for us. That means that we can secure CL by beating them next week.

Edited by VinceNoir
  • Like 2