Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Think Brendan will have learned a few things from that game. Since Tuchel has come in, they've been a bit like us in the sense that their better results have come against the better sides. They really struggle with the low block too. 

Hope for Saturday at least!

• Like 1

That's another good result for us, things were beginning to look bleak after Chelsea won at The Etihad, but the picture is looking so much brighter now, just need United to do the business against Liverpool to complete the set.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

So who did they rest for Saturday?

Kante/Werner ?   Anyone else? 

Rudiger. To be fair, he's had an excellent season. They're miles better when he plays...

...so hopefully he pulls a hammy in the warm up on Saturday.

5 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

If you thought that was bad, you'll be cheering on Man Utd tomorrow night!

I know that we/I want Man United to win, but actually cheering for those reds makes me feel unclean.

I think that means that, whatever happens, we can’t lose our Champions League chances until the very last game. That’s two seasons in a row now and is amazing progress.

Obviously I hope that the outcome is different this time and we get the result we need in the last game or, even better, beat Chelsea so it doesn’t matter. 

• Like 3