Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

9 hours ago, Fox92 said:

So? There’s no right or wrong way to play football. I’m fed up with this “got to play good football” attitude. The aim of the sport is to win a game.

Sometimes I wish we were more direct instead of pissing about with it going nowhere.

You can do BOTH!

They are not mutually-exclusive, and most of the BEST coaches manage to marry both. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

You could be right although the final place could be close. Sheff Utd and WBA look dead already. That final spot looks like Fulham or Brighton, though if I were a Newcastle or Crystal Palace fan I would be looking over my shoulder.

Palace will be fine, 35 points will probably be enough this year and they've already got 22. Brighton or Fulham for me for sure, Burnley will win 2 or 3 games in 5 a couple of times and that'll keep it up.

9 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

You can do BOTH!

They are not mutually-exclusive, and most of the BEST coaches manage to marry both. 

You can do both, but you're not "required" to do both. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

He's really linking up the play between midfield and attack well. Doing simple things well

Mate who works around the academy levels say he is one of england best prospects but he is a late developer a bit like barnes

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

Sheffield United

WBA

and?...

Fulham

For the drop.

Brighton probably. They look similar to Bournemouth last season. They concede easily and they don't know how to put teams away. 

1 hour ago, adam95581 said:

‘Relegation threatened’ Arsenal now 3 points off ‘title challengers’ Chelsea...

...shows how tight the league is and how a good run or a couple of bad results can change things. 

Since Big Sam said Arsenal were relegation rivals they've won all 3 of their matches. Big Sam' the relegation saviour... for Arsenal. 

33 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Loved Eze's goal for Palace today. Such an elegant run and finish. He didn't need to smack it, he just put it in the bottom corner like he was putting his sleeping child to bed. Glorious.

Defending was abysmal though. He literally just walked through unchallenged 

12 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Anothe onelolAlthough this was only at his house, not confirmed if he was there.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/13632777/paul-scholes-kids-covid-rules-new-years-party/

Paul Scholes' kids have loads of mates around for a NYE party.... and then post loads of photos of it on social media.

Idiots for having the party of course but if you're going to do something breaking the rules, don't bloody tell the world !!!

21 minutes ago, DanNDH88 said:

The arrogance of footballers is astounding isn’t it. 

It's not just footballers it's lots of people from all walks of life and all backgrounds taking the piss.

You're right though the arrogance to think that they can get away with it and not get noticed and the massive implications of spreading the virus to their teammates really takes the biscuit.

• Like 1

Great points made on this topic in this video. Love what the Man U fan says. I don’t give a fvck what people think of Leicester. As long as we get results.

Edited by KFS
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, KFS said:

Great points made on this topic in this video. Love what the Man U fan says. I don’t give a fvck what people think of Leicester. As long as we get results.

Don’t mind the Geordie but some of the others are arguing about absolutely nothing. I don’t even think they’re arguing against each other’s points for the majority of it. It’s like listening to clueless blokes down the boozer! 

Bielsa is the most overrated manager I’ve ever seen.

He can’t speak English, he crouches down every game trying to find somewhere to sh*t and just tells his players to play and roll the dice. It’s embarrassing to watch really and it’s not entertaining on the whole.

If I was a Leeds fan I’d not be happy to watch the odd battering when I also watch getting cleaned 4-1 vs us and Palace, hammered at Old Trafford and also were terrible vs Spurs today.

I was much more entertained watching us go and put that fantastic performance at Spurs and Man City.

Dyche, Smith, Moyes and even Wilder are far better managers than Bielsa but because he’s foreign and fashionable and at a stereotypical ‘big club’ he’s seen as some genius.

If Bielsa had the quality of squad Burnley had, he’d have no clue and they would be relegated , if Dyche had Leeds squad they would be even better.

When you have the likes of rafinha and Phillips, it’s not hard to have some quality attacking play.

Hes so overrated and the media bore me to death of the stupid narratives they make up then stick to. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Paul Scholes' kids have loads of mates around for a NYE party.... and then post loads of photos of it on social media.

Idiots for having the party of course but if you're going to do something breaking the rules, don't bloody tell the world !!!

It's a bloody disgrace. 

I have a daughter that's followed the rules totally but has witnessed friends of a similar age, having parties and gatherings on ticktock etc.