Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2020/2021

1 hour ago, Fox in the North said:

Also check out which 2 particular teams have spent a lot in wages who happen to be doing very badly at the moment....

Aren't they near the top because they've been in the league for the whole 10 years though? Birmingham have been in there since 2011 too. Reading have had 1 season in the Prem.

They've still spent a lot mind, but the results are slightly skewed because of how long they've been in the league.

4 minutes ago, Kingleicester said:

Forest 0 Watford 0, 

How on earth are Watford 1 point of the top of the championship, is the league really that shit this year, cannot even manage 1 shot on target 

against a horrendous forest side , who themselves go 4 without a goal😂😂😂, never  rated Chris Houghton as a manager, 

In all fairness, Hughton came in part way through the season to take over a failing outfit.

It's not really his team yet and I think slagging him off for Forest's current woes is wide of the mark.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Kingleicester said:

Forest 0 Watford 0, 

How on earth are Watford 1 point of the top of the championship, is the league really that shit this year, cannot even manage 1 shot on target 

against a horrendous forest side , who themselves go 4 without a goal😂😂😂, never  rated Chris Houghton as a manager, 

Houghton got 2 clubs promoted from the Championship. I dont rate him as a PL manager but Houghton is better than Pearson, Warnock etc.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Good battling point for Wednesday at home tonight.

21% possession at home. I appreciate they had a man sent off after 30 mins and I understand the predicament they're in so they need points but the reality is even if it was 11 v 11 it probably would still end 1-1. Pulis is a football terrorist.

4 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I mean, this is fairly tame and I've got no affiliation to Wycombe whatsoever but I'm about welling up haha.

I'm going to be a right state when we're back in a packed out City end. 

I am pleased for them. Hope fans get back in full capacity soon and Wycombe stay up. Their fans are missing out on some good games and grounds to visit for the first time a lifetime.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

On 28/11/2020 at 16:52, Tuna said:

Bloomfield with the goal for Wycombe, one club man, been playing for them since 2003, I think that's great.

Lovely guy too.

On 28/11/2020 at 17:12, Paninistickers said:

Can't help but want Cov to pull away from trouble. Not words I thought I'd ever utter. But Been a good week for them.

They've  suffered enough. And on the pitch rebuilt themselves magnificently under Robins

On 28/11/2020 at 17:14, Fox92 said:

Oh, Robins has done a terrific job. League 2 to the Championship in 3 years all while having little, if any, money and no home ground.

Seen their last two games and they showed some decent fight. Got one of the smallest budgets in the division, Wycombe and not many others below them.

Mark Robins has done an outstanding job in the circumstances.

Had a good chat with him before the game, talked over some old times at lcfc. I know it's Cov but wish him well.

On 01/12/2020 at 20:48, Leicester_Loyal said:

1:13 lol

Didn't watch the rest but that 1:13 moment was class!

On 02/12/2020 at 21:43, Kingleicester said:

Forest 0 Watford 0, 

On 02/12/2020 at 22:10, Koke said:

Houghton got 2 clubs promoted from the Championship. I dont rate him as a PL manager but Houghton is better than Pearson, Warnock etc.

*Hughton

(Sorry)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Seen their last two games and they showed some decent fight. Got one of the smallest budgets in the division, Wycombe and not many others below them.

Mark Robins has done an outstanding job in the circumstances.

Had a good chat with him before the game, talked over some old times at lcfc. I know it's Cov but wish him well.

I'd have thought Wycombe and Rotherham are the smallest budgets. Hope they both stay up.

Robins has done so well at Cov. Does he speak highly of his time here?

If you want to go on a pre-2013 EFL nostalgia trip, read the names in this twitter thread,. 

Ebanks-Blake was great for Plymouth and Wolves. Scored a few against us. Lewis McGugan, Adel Taraabt, Gary McSheffrey, Luciano Becchio, and a certain Nicky Maynard 

• Like 1