Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Hamza

4 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

I’m not sure what Hamza is good at. He just aimlessly runs about and puts in a few tackles. Andy King is a better midfielder and I’m not sure Hamza will ever be PL standard

He's not very good, but he's not that bad to be worse than King, that is absolutely impossible

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

He's not very good, but he's not that bad to be worse than King, that is absolutely impossible

King is an LCFC legend. Hamza is an average footballer who won’t be next in 12 months, although that depends on whether anyone would take him 

43 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Game passed him by, I think this time next year he will be behind KDH in the pecking order. 

Yep saw KDH play last night and he looks a great prospect who has come on a lot since last season. Also he has a hell of a set piece delivery which we have missed all season.

Would be good to see him next seaskon in a similar role to Hamza tonight. He's more box to box and creative.

Hamza looks to be limited to CDM but is at most third choice in that position

Unfortunately Hamza hasn’t pushed on like I thought he would when he first emerged in the squad under Puel. I don’t think it’s going to happen for him here now. If it’s true Southampton want him he would fit with their style of football. Like someone mentioned above Kiernan DH is looking like he could develop into a serious player and needs exposure to the first team. I’d probably cash in on Hamza at this point. 

He’s a decent top level footballer, I can see why the club have retained his services over the years as when he was coming up I don’t think anyone expected the club to have ambitions quite this lofty. He’s also stopped trying to break peoples legs which is a bonus.

I actually don’t mind him staying and playing a rotation role and starting games like tonight but it’s pretty clear for now at least if he wants a week in week out  starting place he’d better suited at team with aspirations of staying up rather than one going for Europe.

While he wasn’t exactly great tonight,  I don’t really think he was one of the major problems.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

• 2 months later...

24 this year, no longer a youngster and not likely to improve. Great to see a Leicestershire lad in the side but he just isn't good enough and we need better players to keep progressing.