Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Hamza

1 minute ago, gurru991 said:

Posting that doesn't make Hamza's tackle ok. Lets be honest, both tackles are pretty agricultural . Hamza can be a bit crude at times

Hamzas tackle was a trip to stop an attack there is literally 2 a game minimum in the Premier leauge including countless by Liverpool players. It was not even in the same ball park of intent and nastiness as trents on albrightons (I think might have been Barnes). 

Klopp is a brilliant motivator and what he has achieved at Liverpool is quite remarkable but he needs to cool it with mind games. he thinks he's Jose but He's shit at it just comes across as whiny, entitled, pampered little asshole. 

• Like 2

Watching it back, Hamza was reckless but he started to make his tackle before Salah nipped the ball away from him, at which point he's already committed.

At worst it was a reckless yellow and in most cases wouldn't have injured the guy on the receiving end.

This is only coming up again because we play them next and their new DVD is coming out soon. It looks like Hamza's only just getting his confidence back after a few nasty challenges resulting from his desire to win the ball while playing for us and England U21s (I don't believe for a second that he's a dirty player).

We don't need this rearing it's ugly head again but if it becomes a thing, I hope Brendan brings Hamza on at some stage and he absolutely bosses it. No injuries, just a calm, confident, consummate performance.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Watching it back, Hamza was reckless but he started to make his tackle before Salah nipped the ball away from him, at which point he's already committed.

At worst it was a reckless yellow and in most cases wouldn't have injured the guy on the receiving end.

This is only coming up again because we play them next and their new DVD is coming out soon. It looks like Hamza's only just getting his confidence back after a few nasty challenges resulting from his desire to win the ball while playing for us and England U21s (I don't believe for a second that he's a dirty player).

We don't need this rearing it's ugly head again but if it becomes a thing, I hope Brendan brings Hamza on at some stage and he absolutely bosses it. No injuries, just a calm, confident, consummate performance.

I don't believe he is a dirty player either but he can be reckless . He certainly has been better late & I attribute that to the coaching staff.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, BigGibbo said:

Time for Hamza to get a full season at championship level under his belt methinks.

Still think there's a player in him but he's clearly not benefiting from being a bit part player and is in danger of regressing like Demari did now.

Championship? Not a chance.

• Like 1

Poor first half, decent 2nd half. Was immense in the home game vs them and did well away in Athens. He's doing what a solid squad player should do, whether he will improve just on bit part football is debatable but he has the coaches here to give him the best chance of doing so.

• Like 2