Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

James Tarkowski

27 minutes ago, Bezzanator89 said:

On a bubble-bursting parade tonight so apologies in advance.

Is this a genuine Twitter source or just your typical all-knowing insider who actually knows sweet FA, but spins rumours to get followers? I'm betting on the latter.  :source:

Very well connected, he’s West Ham’s personal Fabrizio Romano

3 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Difficult one this....

No doubt he improves us and I would love him here but IF this is true, that's two clubs he has refused to play for and I don't know if that's the sort of player we should go for. 

5 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Do we really want a player who refuses to play for his employer? (if true of course)

I don’t expect there will a bigger club than us in for him as he approaches 30 .....can’t see a risk he would do it to us ...

I wouldn’t read too much into the whole refusing to play scenario. My suspicion is there is a lot of players, some of them maybe ours, who would resort to playing similar tactics if they were blocked from progressing their career further and/or obtaining a significantly better salary as the days and hours roll down to the closure of the transfer window.

• Like 2