Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Brom (A) - 13/09/2020 - Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Ndidi looked comfortable there in pre season but he is prone to rash challenges in the box and giving penalties away, hopefully he can resist it.

Good job he’s next to a calm partner who definitely doesn’t ever lunge in! 

:unsure:

Honesty, I don't feel too positive about the lineup.

Mendy isn't a very good DM and the midfield isn't the best to close distance and dispossess the other team's players. 

From what i saw, Through balls and passes between the CB and FB are something they do good. Periera is a top player. Silky and can pick a pass

• Like 1

I'm content with that line up based on injuries and unfinished transfer business. It should be enough to win even it its not ideal. 

We need to start on the front foot and move the ball quickly. We need Mendy tidying things up and not being left dwindling on the ball with little options ahead of him, we need that coming from Youri and the wide lads. 

My worry is that we won't have enough creativity up front, West brom will smother us and hit us on the break. We just need more attacking options as this is how most teams are going to set up against us, this is why we play better with teams that push up. This shows we need another forward, a winger and a centre half at the very least