Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

CITY V Burnley POST MATCH 4-2

1 minute ago, TrentFox said:

Totally agree re Burnley. They were great. Everything that, bar the last 6 years, we would 

kill to have been for the last two decades. Organised. Committed. Dangerous. Disruptive. They worked us really hard and I like that they are out there every weekend sticking two fingers up rot the elite and running off a shoestring budget. Good for them. 

They were a nightmare. Which is a credit to them. 80% of the match was almost complete control to us yet we were a lucky rebound off the post away from them scoring three goals and a horrific last 5 hanging on

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Kopfkino said:

Quite. No idea how anyone can say he should be stronger, how are you not going to be knocked off balance if a lump like Wood pushes you with both hands

I don’t like the phrase “he’s got to be stronger”, you wouldn’t say a player should be taller. Wood is probably 5” taller than Justin and obviously stronger, there’s not much he could have realistically done aside from be more aggressive maybe 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Totally agree re Burnley. They were great. Everything that, bar the last 6 years, we would 

kill to have been for the last two decades. Organised. Committed. Dangerous. Disruptive. They worked us really hard and I like that they are out there every weekend sticking two fingers up rot the elite and running off a shoestring budget. Good for them. 

Great? How good were we then.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Going forward- sublime. With Tielemans and Barnes running the show

Defensively- shaky. With Justin isolated twice for their goals 

We need another quality CB to finish us off

Been voted the Budweiser man of the match i think!