Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dahnsouff

Castagne

3 hours ago, Jimmy said:

well he isn't when both have been fit this season Ricardo has been first choice with the latter starting a couple of games when Ricardo performed badly you are making the facts fit your opinion rather then using the facts to form an opinion

I think it’s clear Castange has been better this season than Ricardo.
Castange has been injured after the Euros so didn’t start the season but since hes come in he’s been fantastic.

Ricardo has a few assists for JV but overall has been pretty average in defence, culminating in being dropped after the Burnley draw.

The reality is we’re arguing over nothing because both of them are a million miles ahead of Betrand and I’d start them both every game possible. However IF Justin comes back the same as he was before, I’d be dropping Ricardo for him NOT Castange.

• Like 1

Just now, StanSP said:

Wait, he wasn't played as a precaution to protect him from injury. But that doesn't fit in to the agenda some have? 

Do keep up, it means he has got a triple leg fracture and the bubonic plague. Brendan and his codes :rolleyes:

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Been thinking for a while that Castagne doesn't really live up to the billing he gets on here. His consistently "ok" performances keep him under the radar somewhat.

Don't get me wrong, he is about the least of our problems at the moment, but I don't really see him as being anything but very slightly above average in most facets of the game.

2 minutes ago, martyn said:

Been thinking for a while that Castagne doesn't really live up to the billing he gets on here. His consistently "ok" performances keep him under the radar somewhat.

Don't get me wrong, he is about the least of our problems at the moment, but I don't really see him as being anything but very slightly above average in most facets of the game.

I think it's important to remember that his preferred position is on the right, and he looks far better when deployed there. I mean only last Saturday he when he started in place of Ricardo he proved hims....

Oh, never mind. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ScrumpyJack said:

I’m a bit confused by Lasagna, he’s not been great since his start last season, he’s not been awful.

He might just be the most whelming player at Leicester. 

Bravo mate I had to check I wasn’t having a stroke when reading this lol 

Ricardo is still the best option on that right side for me. We tried a few out balls down that side against Arsenal and overhit every one of them because Castagne doesn't have the same instincts or pace going forward as Pereira. He'd had a cracking start to the season until he got that muscle pull against Norwich. Hopefully he gets himself right because he was looking like a machine again in some of his social media vids in the summer. All of that said. Timmy is still a better bet on his wrong foot at LB than Bertrand right now who just hasn't settled at all.

So good yesterday, looked like he was one of the only ones who could be arsed.

He'll be one of the first we lose if there's no Europe next season, absolutely elite, desperate to see him, Wes and JJ back on the pitch together :beer:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...