Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Pre-Match: Leeds United (Away) - 2nd November 2020

36 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Let’s show ‘em who the fvck we are. Thinking they have a Devine right to beat us because they were good 70 years ago. WE ARE LEICESTER FVCKING CITY, WE BROKE FOOTBALL, WE DARED TO FVCKING DREAM. 4-0 FOXES WIN COMING UP. X 

Who poked Rumble!!

• Like 3

I’ll hold back on calling Leeds fans arrogant because I remember back in 14/15 our fans getting accused of the same thing for talking about European football after our good start, and singing the praises of players like drinkwater, vardy etc who were unknown to the average pl watcher... only to be proven right a year later:ph34r:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Team talk sorted then.....

'Know your place' little old insignificant Leicester City.  Roll over for the mighty Leeds United (like you should have done last week against Arteta's all conquering Arsenhole.

Andrea Radrizzani has claimed that Leeds United is a “much bigger brand” than Leicester as the two clubs get set to play in the Premier League on Monday night. 

Lol. See how much our owners are worth vs that chancer.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I hope he starts vardy and under... leave maddy on bench

Would presume Leeds will get pretty physical all over the pitch, and Maddison isn't shy about going down under even middling contact. If the ref isn't having any of it might be a bit of frustrating night for James.

49 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

Would presume Leeds will get pretty physical all over the pitch, and Maddison isn't shy about going down under even middling contact. If the ref isn't having any of it might be a bit of frustrating night for James.

Maddy  frustrates our ability to attack quickly by garnering a foul.... but they all get in place. I call it wilshireitis

Edited by foxinsocks

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

Let’s show ‘em who the fvck we are. Thinking they have a Devine right to beat us because they were good 70 years ago. WE ARE LEICESTER FVCKING CITY, WE BROKE FOOTBALL, WE DARED TO FVCKING DREAM. 4-0 FOXES WIN COMING UP. X 

They weren't good 70 years ago - they were in the old Second Division, like CIty, and got promoted to the First Division a couple of years before us. Unlike City, however, they went back down again in 1960.

They were fairly good at times under Revie and won a few things, but were much better at coming second - in the League and the Cup - on enough occasions for it to be amusing. They were also in the Second Division for most of the 80s. They then got promoted and won the last First Division title before the Premier League invented football.

Their record since then, right up until a couple of years ago, was one of slow disintegration, including being run by Peter (how much for that Seth Johnson chap) Ridsdale and Master Ken Bates.

No, not good - although I think they are pretty decent now, and their manager is excellent.

41 minutes ago, Wakeyfox said:

By rights I should be camped in the Drysalters now, it's only a 10 mins uber from home. 

Please don't lose tonight, I've got about 15 Leeds fans working for me and I could really do without the grief tomorrow.... 

Just remind them how difficult it is to find jobs at the moment. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Wakeyfox said:

Whatever happens, it would be great if the sky crowd noise could include a rendition of 'Vichai had a dream' as its the first premier league game after the anniversary... 

and when we are presented with the trophy. amiright?

39 minutes ago, Walkers said:

To anyone wanting for some reason to see the build up to tonights game, remember to tune in at around 7.55 and not 7pm as the first 50 minutes will be spent disecting "United's" performance yesterday

Poch is the guest in the MNF studio, so my guess is it will be 50 minutes of more Bielsa rimming, and perhaps 5 minutes of how unlucky Spurs were in 2015/16.

• Haha 1