Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Sheffield United (A) Pre Match thread

We can't and won't break them down, will we atleast try to find a way? I highly doubt it.

The blueprint of how to play against us and be successful is out there, has been for a long while.

Too easy to play against.

Edited by Matt

50 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Look how many players we had getting in to the box v WBA to the last three games. 

That's down to negative formations using players who are not attack minded (bar one or two).. last few games especially we've had an overload of defensive players it's about time we come out in the proper 4-1-4-1 again, but not using all our defensive midfielders like tonight.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's hard to feel confident going into this one, Sheff Utd are allergic to goals which makes me uneasy knowing how easily our lot roll over under the slightest pressure. I'd put at least 20p on 0-0.

If Rodgers goes with a back 5 I just hope it doesnt include Fuchs. Justin Fofana and Evans did okay together before.

I just want to see some positivity, good attacking and players in the box. I want to see Tielemans or Maddison bursting into the box for crosses instead of being on the edge of the box ready to square it and watch the ball go back to Schmeichel.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

Kasper

Ricardo

Evans

Fofana

Castagne

Under 

Tielemens

Ndidi

Maddison

Barnes

Vardy

You're dreaming if you think this will happen. Neither Ricardo nor Ndidi will be played 3 days later from their first minutes back. I'd doubt Barnes or Under start too. 

• Like 1

Wouldn’t have a clue  what team BR picks for this..

What is our identity as a team ?

Are we a counter attackin team ?

Are we possession based ?

would just like an attacking team /formation that takes the game to the opponents..

Non of this recent defensive minded bollox

We lack physicality and they're as direct and physical as they come.

They're desperate for points and if we don't get going early the game could quite easily be a repeat of tonight.

Rodgers will have the travel to Ukraine excuse lined up if we lose and likewise use it for popularity if we win. 

I just want a performance that shows we're TRYING hard to win games and to be on the front foot, whatever the outcome.

Kasper

Ricardo

Fofana

Evans

Justin

Ndidi

Under

Youri

Maddison

Barnes

Vardy

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

We’ll win this. Things are nowhere near as bad as the majority on here think.

Schmeichel

Justin

Fofana

Evans

Castagne/Thomas

Mendy

Perez

Tielemans

Maddison

Barnes

Vardy

Ward, Fuchs, Albrighton, Ndidi, Praet, Under, Iheanacho 

Castagne straight in after no mins under his belt , yet Ricardo not even in the squad...

And Perez in after barely playing a minute this season ?

Desperate times Brendan

Hopefully Ricardo is good to go again, even for another 45/60.

Kasper

Ricardo

Evans

Fofana

Justin

Tielemans

Ndidi 45/60

Madison

Barnes

Vardy 

Under

Subs: Ward, Thomas, Morgan, Mendy, Praet, Iheanacho, Albrighton