Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Chelsea (H) Match Thread

Guest StevieLynex

Brilliant half. Shades of the 2015/16 where everyone is doing their job and playing well. Fofana imperious at the back. Ndidi controlling midfield just like Kante used to

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Is Tyler a Chelsea fan or something 

His performance today has been awful, slow to react and sounds completely underwhelmed, no chemistry with Hinchcliffe either.

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

He’s a melt. I’ve seen him riding his pedal cycle in assless chaps, without the seat attached wearing his half and half Chelsea V Man United scarf. 

That was me ya ****

A quality first half against a very, very skilled team that are low on confidence but bristling with quality. Our defensive organisation has been excellent, bar one corner! Top, top performance. Top, top team performance. Bravo. 

Just now, Fox92 said:

It’s a joke. All I hear on his commentary is how they came back v WBA, how good they’re coming back into the game etc.

I’m getting real bored and fed up of Sky’s big 6 bias these days. It’s so Fvckin obvious it’s embarrassing 

• Like 3