Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Chelsea (H) Match Thread

9 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

That penalty decision is exactly why I hate Pawson.

I know ultimately it doesn't matter right now, but it still grinds my gears that he didn't award the penalty for us against spurs, and had to wait for VAR to tell him it was a pen, but he gives that one for Chelsea!!!

The guy is exactly what people mean when they're talking about refs giving the "big" teams the decisions, he's useless 

Not in a million years for the reasons I've out above, unless VAR over ruled it

Pawson Loves the old big 6 and can’t handle the fact there’s a new top 6 team around, I recon it’ll take us ages to get the respect the top 6 teams get but we’ll just have to keep up these performances and keep gatecrashing the old boys parties!! 😉

Really happy with that half overall. In the first 20 minutes Chelsea looked like a bottom half side that want rid of their manager. They have gotten in a few times down our left though and I'd think about Albrighton and Barnes swapping sides. It'd also be interesting to see Barnes have a pop at Chilwell. 

Expect Chelsea to be much better this half. Anyway, up the city! 

Just now, HitchinFox said:

Tielemans is such a player though. So versatile.

You might think he's been invisible so far, but just look at what he does off the ball. Quite happy to do the hard stuff and the running, blocking off channels and putting in the yards. 

Love how he adapts to doing what is required. You can tell he's gagging for the ball, but still does his job. 

Think he's keeping a bit in reserve to be honest, knowing that a yellow sees him banned for a game. But other than not putting a foot in, he really is a Rolls Royce of a player, absolutely superb. 

Just hope we can see out the inevitable Chelsea pressure in the next 15-20 minutes and put this to bed now

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LanguedocFox said:

“Get that 3rd” is bang-on. Chelsea are no mugs and if they score next we’ll all have squeaky bums.

We have them on the ropes, what we need to do is continue to frustrate them and don’t let them get on top of us. We can do that by continuing to be a threat ourselves, they look scared of us at the back 

Maddison doing what Grealish did first part of the season, let's see if he gets the same adulation. I suspect he will still be dismissed as an odious little bellsniff who's not good enough for the powerhouse that is England Senior Men's Football Team.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I’m getting real bored and fed up of Sky’s big 6 bias these days. It’s so Fvckin obvious it’s embarrassing 

Very much so.

Always keep saying it’s a strange season as an excuse because we are disrupting the top 4-6 bias, they hate it and we love it.

Even at half time they say how bad Chelsea are defensively rather than our great half, hit the bar and press from the front....heading to the top of the league.

Edited by steflcfc
  • Like 1

Well Done Foxes .You've given us two from our specialities corners, and set pieces. plus the 2=0 halftime lead. I'm going to ease up and say I don't mind how you get the next two. Harvey and Youri, jJamie if he fancies one, maybe even Wilf with another. maybe Kasper could come up a bit for a header.

I have n't admitted this before but Chelsea are my second team but there's only one side for me when they play Leicester. 

Final word this is not over yet, you're playing my second team and even my third team can be dangerous, but Wes and Justin ,Jonny (nicely judged), and TC can handle most things.

Go Foxes !!!! (gotta go , nurse says phone call, could be Brendan again.)

Edited by Alan Frost