Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Ricardo Pereira

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MPH said:

At a guess, it keeps the legs warm to avoid muscle strains?

Anti gravity treadmill so less weight on the achilles tendon etc.

I did the same injury one week after Ricardo, nasty injury just stated walking without the boot recently.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

His leg will probably fall off next with how unlucky he has been but it is nice to see Riccy P back in first team training again

image.png.5a21bf41c764f8c9c03b7d789acded08.png

Let’s hope Rodgers doesn’t say he’s looking forward to him returning, there’ll be a few reaching for their pitchforks again.

5 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

His socials suggesting that his training has ramped up. Pictured in the training pics too..

I wonder if 10 mins v Walsall might be planned? 

1 minute ago, goose2010 said:

still a few weeks away apparently 

Perhaps he'll make an appearance in the replay then :ph34r:

1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

still a few weeks away apparently 

I'm not surprised. He's effectively in week 1 of a pre season fitness build. End of Feb seems likely. 

Just wondered if he might get a bench place in case of a last 10 mins cruise and he gets a run, more for confidence rather than fitness 

Edit; we need even a 60% effective Ricardo back. We need to bolster that right hand side and basically, I'd double him and Timmy up on the right to solidify that half of the pitch 

Edited by Paninistickers

3 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

His socials suggesting that his training has ramped up. Pictured in the training pics too..

I wonder if 10 mins v Walsall might be planned? 

Probably be March before he is an option for the first team I think

Ricardo

“He’s training well. It’s the early stages of him being back. It’ll be a few weeks before we think about putting him in an Under-21s. He looks very good in fairness.”

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Back in the squad this weekend. I cannot wait to see Rici back out on the pitch. I just hope and pray he can stay fit. When he was at his best he’s probably the best attacking full back we’ve ever had. 

Also, just watched the LCFC Community video that was posted on the OS. What a lovely, genuine and kind hearted guy he is. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Back in the squad this weekend. I cannot wait to see Rici back out on the pitch. I just hope and pray he can stay fit. When he was at his best he’s probably the best attacking full back we’ve ever had. 

Also, just watched the LCFC Community video that was posted on the OS. What a lovely, genuine and kind hearted guy he is. 

I just saw the video and thought exactly the same. What a lovely bloke, he deserves some luck and a long run in the team. Good luck Ricky P!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Just watched this and I never realised his voice was so high 

• Haha 1

Was one of my favourite players in his prime. Hopefully injuries haven’t taken too much of a toll and he comes back strong.

At the time when we had him and Chilwell (yes, I know, boo hiss etc) at FB it was probably only Liverpool who had better options. Injuries to him and then Justin were massive blows to us.

• Like 4