Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Ricardo Pereira

I get it.

I questioned if he wasn't being utilised to his potential like he was on the wing bombing up and down and whacking in some great crosses like he used to.

Just like our dripping water torture style of play😁 @StriderHiryu has tortured me into realising how RP is  now being used without the threat of him getting his many injuries.

I will whip myself will olive branches until I'm a seeping mess of blood.

I'll try and stay awake for the next home games first half when we torture the next unworthy team to be punished and analyse  what the fecka going on😁😁👍

Edited by Raj
  • Haha 3

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Bumping to get ricky the love he deserves. 

Has taken to his new role perfectly and a good game today capped off with a lovely cross for the third

He was really good against Rotherham, surprised there hasnt been much activity on this thread. He was even better before his injuries but that is more of a testament to how incredible he used to be as he's still one of our best players.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Bottled a few challenges last night and didnt do anywhere near enough for their goal with half arsed closing down. Always been a fan but was poor last night i thought

Was probably worried about picking up a 2nd yellow and putting us under undue pressure for the final section of the game 

2 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Was probably worried about picking up a 2nd yellow and putting us under undue pressure for the final section of the game 

Yeah, looked like experienced game management to me. 

The only issue is if those around you don't have the same awareness then there wont be someone backing you up! 

Love him. He's been through everything here with his injury problems, but it is so exciting to see him leading the team and playing week in, week out, in a new role.

• Like 2