Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA Cup quarter finals draw (United at home)

4 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

My predictions for tonight's draw are:

Presenter and guest making the draw will engage in some tedious, inane conversation for far too long. Their chat will also include one of them saying something very slightly light hearted and they will both laugh raucously.

When our ball comes out, we'll get the, 'Four times finalists but never won' comment.

When two of the 'Big clubs' avoid each other, someone on here will speculate that their balls are warmed beforehand.

When a poster gets one of their predictions correct, they'll follow it with another post quoting their prediction with a 'Told you' type comment added.

Have I missed anything?

Couldn't they just wear thermal underwear?

• Haha 3

The 1/4 final draw always seems to separate the big clubs. 

Tbf, Man Utd haven't exactly had the easiest draws so far. 

Man City always get a good draw,so expect them to avoid Utd or Chelsea. 

We really need to get over our 1/4 final curse though. 

Even a semi final appearance raises the profile of the club and gets our young team used to playing in games that are within touching distance of silverware. 

Although it hasn't done Spurs much good😄

7 hours ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

When two of the 'Big clubs' avoid each other, someone on here will speculate that their balls are warmed beforehand.

I wish I was a presenter. I like having my balls warmed !

Edited by gurru991
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

My predictions for tonight's draw are:

Presenter and guest making the draw will engage in some tedious, inane conversation for far too long. Their chat will also include one of them saying something very slightly light hearted and they will both laugh raucously.

When our ball comes out, we'll get the, 'Four times finalists but never won' comment.

When a poster gets one of their predictions correct, they'll follow it with another post quoting their prediction with a 'Told you' type comment added.

Have I missed anything?

When the people drawing the balls comment on the ties 'that'll be a good match' for Southampton v Chelsea or 'what have you done?' if the two Manchester clubs get each other despite it not being a big shock at this stage.

20 hours ago, Hammo said:

Everton away please. The only quarter final we have won in living memory (League Cup last season on pens)...

... or, more to the point, anyone but Chelsea or Man City.

We nearly blew a quarter final a few year back against Fulham think that was our last quarter final win since Everton 

We need to start converting these visit to the Qtr-Final to Semi and Final appearances

3 League Cup Qtr-Finals and 2 FA Cup Qtr-Finals in the last 4 years and we have only got to 1 semi. 

C'mon boys 1 FA cup win and we have completed the set........Dream Big 

Edited by coolhandfox