Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 3

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

Mainly about Mourinho but Jordan calls Spurs players perennial losers who should have won the league when Leicester did...

Shouting and arguing with zero substance for 9 minutes.

Simon Jordan isnt actually that bad on the evening shows I find, I dont think thats a coincidence and makes me think the above is all part of the show.

1 hour ago, Buce said:

5643f669950bd03d89046872163d67b4.jpeg

Brown Noser, like hell!  lol  He and I are still duking it out over Claude Puel.

Tosser, he is.

(Peters, not Puel)

(well actually both of them)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Shouting and arguing with zero substance for 9 minutes.

Simon Jordan isnt actually that bad on the evening shows I find, I dont think thats a coincidence and makes me think the above is all part of the show.

The evening show he’s on is 10x calmer.With a 10x more classy co presenter.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Mainly about Mourinho but Jordan calls Spurs players perennial losers who should have won the league when Leicester did...

I mean Tottenham SHOULD have capitalised. They didn't, though, which makes them Tottenham. 

In the same way Man City, Liverpool, and Arsenal should have put in the seasons they are/were capable of. 

At the end of the day we won that league over a 38 game season which makes us the best team that season. 

8 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Don’t know why these people find it hard to grasp. The best team of the season always win the league, irrespective. That’s the whole fuching premise. 

It's almost like the concept of a league system is new to them.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Neville picking Greenwood on the back of 2 PL goals this season. Stopped reading at that point.

He also said he's the best natural finisher England have after Kane. 

I don't think it's outrageous to suggest taking Greenwood. I accept his numbers this season has been poor but I think Greenwood is technically better than many of the English fowards.

Edited by Koke

The debate about manager of the year seem to be Moyes v Pep. Bit weird that if we finish 3rd and get to a cup final Rodgers will get overlooked. Sign of the times perhaps that we are seen as big time. People arent impressed with us finishing top 4 and getting to an FA Cup final. But West Ham getting 4th is like the greatest achievement of the last 5 years.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

The debate about manager of the year seem to be Moyes v Pep. Bit weird that if we finish 3rd and get to a cup final Rodgers will get overlooked. Sign of the times perhaps that we are seen as big time. People arent impressed with us finishing top 4 and getting to an FA Cup final. But West Ham getting 4th is like the greatest achievement of the last 5 years.

Yeah I get what you're saying but it's probably because of how much of a shambles West Ham have been in recent years. He's doing a cracking job there tbf, as is Rodgers is here. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Don’t know why these people find it hard to grasp. The best team of the season always win the league, irrespective. That’s the whole fuching premise. 

Also by a very decent margin as well. 

39 minutes ago, deep blue said:

Am I the only person who had to Google "colloidal" but is none the wiser? :whistle:

Just what is it you don't understand?:ph34r:

"A colloid is a mixture in which one substance of microscopically dispersed insoluble particles are suspended throughout another substance. However, some definitions specify that the particles must be dispersed in a liquid, and others extend the definition to include substances like aerosols and gels."

:dunno:lol

Edited by norwichfox
Added question mark to avoid HPF

6 hours ago, Koke said:

You’d hope, after last year exposed our limitations, that the media and our fans would realize it isn’t as easy as he’s sometimes made it look!

• Like 1

A question was just on tipping point, in 2018 which footballer made history by scoring the first goal decided by VAR? Jamie Vardy Kelechi, Iheanacho or Rihad Mahrez were the options they went for Mahrez