Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 3

33 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

He looks nothing like Albrighton

I know, but only those that knows can tell that the nose shows those who know the nose know

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Wow ! 

Imagine if the same mistake had been made  with two black players !

Someone would be selling the Big Issue instead of working on the county’s most prominent daily 

Doesn't bear thinking about, does it?

We need to stop whinging on this forum.  It's a positive that Belgium gave Albrighton minutes this week following his injury.

As far as Leicester is concerned, when he is on the pitch together, I feel the team's workrate is impressive.

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Wow ! 

Imagine if the same mistake had been made  with two black players !

Someone would be selling the Big Issue instead of working on the county’s most prominent daily 

8 hours ago, Hammo said:

Doesn't bear thinking about, does it?

Andre Marriner mistook Kieran Gibbs for Oxlade-Chamberlain few years back. He famously sent off Gibbs instead of Ox. Marriner apologised and everyone moved on. He's still a ref today. So nice try lads, but you're wrong.

Oh and who can forget all the constant Lukaku/Stormzy lookalike stuff

Herald-paper-with-a-picture-of-Stormzy-on-Romelu-Lukaku-story.jpg.9c9b43e1b1e66f49697a2213e1976e78.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Koke said:

Andre Marriner mistook Kieran Gibbs for Oxlade-Chamberlain few years back. He famously sent off Gibbs instead of Ox. Marriner apologised and everyone moved on. He's still a ref today. So nice try lads, but you're wrong.

Oh and who can forget all the constant Lukaku/Stormzy lookalike stuff

Herald-paper-with-a-picture-of-Stormzy-on-Romelu-Lukaku-story.jpg.9c9b43e1b1e66f49697a2213e1976e78.jpg

Not sure what you mean by “nice try lads” ? 

I think it would cause more of a stir in present times but if you disagree that’s ok 

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

lol lol lol

Grow the fvck up

Is the self-mocking irony intentional? Or is the anger management course not going well? Difficult to tell.

Either way... :scarf:

• Like 1

Well cover me in eggs and flour and bake me for forty minutes, in all my years on this earth I have never seen a more sinister, callous act of evil than what Koke wrote in the ‘do they mean us?" thread pt 3’ thread on Foxestalk. What I read was so sinister and horrible it shocked me to my core. I am so offended and his sinister nature has worried myself and my family.  

• Haha 4