Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Arsenal match thread - Sunday 28th at 12.00

2 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Injuries have killed us. 

People need to think about that before we go in too hard on Rodgers and the players. 

We don't have anywhere near the quality that the "Big" 6 have in reserve. 

When everyone has been fit, we have generally been excellent and played teams of the pitch. 

I know that won't stop many on here ripping Rodgers and the players apart though

Spot on.

You can have an invite to the 'IQ controlled' Foxestalk-Elite once its launched.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some games you just need to write off today is one of them yes we should have been better at 1-0 but that’s football need to get their heads on for the next game and hope a few results go our way again. We are never going to win very game for the rest of the season. Hopefully the injuries are not to bad

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

Injuries have killed us. 

People need to think about that before we go in too hard on Rodgers and the players. 

We don't have anywhere near the quality that the "Big" 6 have in reserve. 

When everyone has been fit, we have generally been excellent and played teams of the pitch. 

I know that won't stop many on here ripping Rodgers and the players apart though

Of course, there's a lot in that but BR's tactics can't escape some examination. 

27 minutes ago, adam said:

Dear me. Thats that ****ed then. Under to the rescue. We will never score a goal again! 

Look like we started the second half the way we should of played in the first half as well. 

Every defender knows Under doesn't know how to pass a ball so it's easy for them.

Just now, Twitcher said:

Agree with you but....do you think it was the correct decision not to sign a striker in January?

If Celtic and Eduoard had really wanted a deal to happen in January then yeah it would have been and he'd be playing now.

But perhaps in a different colour shirt than you might think

2 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Nacho has been so bad

Everyone has been shit since we scored tbh, obviously doesn't help with the injuries either, I said to my wife this morning I'd hate to lose barnes to an injury as he's been our best player other than Justin, probably my fault for jinxing him 😭

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Professional wage from the game ? Working in the store doesn’t count as “in the game”. Come on mate. 

How about we do this, mr professional. Stop all threads on this forum and you can tell post alone and tell us all what you saw from the club shop? That work for you.

Never noticed you before or understood the block list but you’ve just shown me the reason. Annoying little boy. 

You’re just fuming because i called out your ridiculous, angry posts. Think before you post if you’re going to get this angry, or just step away from FT👍 Take a break buddy 

Just now, Twitcher said:

Agree with you but....do you think it was the correct decision not to sign a striker in January?

Absolutely not. Who's decision not to, would be my next question though. 

It was the quietest window on record for a reason. I think most owners said no to spending.