Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Arsenal match thread - Sunday 28th at 12.00

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Just accepting that this is how we're gonna be from now on. Not got the finances to give us great strength in depth. First 11 is up there with anyone's but no backup plan for injuries. Manager that we probably couldn't do much better than buy has clear limitations that are repeatedly exposed. Suppose it could be alot worse but ain't much fun watching us like this 

“No backup for injuries” That’s just utter nonsense, we’ve got through most of the season dealing with loads of injuries.

The problem is the sheer numbers of them. Nobody can deal with so many players outside of Man City.

• Like 2

Just now, Line-X said:

I suspect his season's done. 

Don't say that, think positively! Oh ffs now Evans is going off now forget it we are doomed and all that shit 🤣 can't help but laugh at the moment this is terrible. Just trying to think positively! 🙄

2 minutes ago, Genesis1 said:

I know it may sound silly but might be time to consider recalling Ghezzal, seems to be doing alright over there.

It does sound silly.

Even if we wanted to, fee paying loans can’t be recalled outside of a set window.

Earliest we can recall him is the summer.

6 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Ok. Tell me the XI and instructions you'd have out on the pitch now from what's available.

I'm listening.

It isn't just about the game. It's about the reluctance to strengthen in January. The injuries. Bombing out of the Europa. 

It looks like we haven't learnt from last season but I'm not making any judgement yet. 

Especially when you're being surly. 

Unfortunately I think the wheels are beginning to come off.

We just don’t look up for the challenge Physically it Mentally at the moment.

Slava wanted it more and so do Arsenal.

We look a little bit clueless in and out of possession, we know full strength our team is top 4/6

Once we make a few changes mid table.

Same as last season our main 11 can’t cope with the schedule, and our bench just isn’t good enough.

Top 6 in serious threat over next few weeks, could dumping ourself out the EL come back to haunt us.

Big 3 games to come, Vardy has been wanting, and need him to step up as I can’t see is scoring from anywhere else.

Hope I’m wrong but think it’s going to go the way of last season and we come up short.

Mistakes haven’t been learned.

• Like 1