Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Arsenal match thread - Sunday 28th at 12.00

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, AjcW said:

This is so Bournemouth it’s scary. Just waiting for Youri to get sent off now lol 

Thought Nacho was about to beat him to the early bath

No passion, no intensity, we literally look like Newcastle, absolutely terrible. Why does it look like we don’t want to win? I don’t know about anyone else but it really winds me up seeing nothing from Rodgers on the sideline doesn’t look bothered just like the rest of the team. Not watching anymore if I’m going to be bored to death EVERY game.

Edited by LeeTheFox

1 minute ago, Livid said:

Agreed that Bournemouth game was self inflicted this looks like being a death of a thousand cuts. 

Exactly, we can get upset about this, however everyone needs to have some perspective.

• Like 1

Just now, TJB-fox said:

You sound like you’ve coached your sons under 7’s team for half a season before covid curtailed it and you’re coming on here to tell Brendan how wrong he’s got it lol

I earned a professional wage from the game so yes, I think I do know more. 

Have a nice day Mickey don’t give up the day job 

Professional wage from the game ? Working in the store doesn’t count as “in the game”. Come on mate. 

How about we do this, mr professional. Stop all threads on this forum and you can tell post alone and tell us all what you saw from the club shop? That work for you.

Never noticed you before or understood the block list but you’ve just shown me the reason. Annoying little boy. 

1 minute ago, browniefox said:

Can someone please tell me what Under brings to the team? He seems to play for himself only. Every time he gets the ball he trys (rarely succeeds) to take a man on, frustrating when there is a simple pass on which would help us move up the pitch into dangerous areas. 

Nothing.  We all know its nothing, the club knows its nothing, we just don't have any other choice currently but to play him because we don't have enough strength in depth of players.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The People's Hero said:

Let's be clear here, the company is almost zero to do with these commentators and I imagine they don't approve of it either.

No, I know. I can't stand this kick-off time and I know the players hate it.

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

Injuries have killed us. 

People need to think about that before we go in too hard on Rodgers and the players. 

We don't have anywhere near the quality that the "Big" 6 have in reserve. 

When everyone has been fit, we have generally been excellent and played teams of the pitch. 

I know that won't stop many on here ripping Rodgers and the players apart though

Agree with you but....do you think it was the correct decision not to sign a striker in January?