Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Arsenal match thread - Sunday 28th at 12.00

88th minute: Jamie Vardy goes down, banging the turf, clutching his knee.

Looks like his career is over as he is stretchered off, but not before the referee issues him with a yellow card for simulation, grinning whilst doing so and physically ticking it from the bucket list he carries with him at all times.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Haha. Jesus. So you’re have such a great tactical opinion yet are sat there posting on a forum and earning that 9-5 instead of the £5million a year. Like I said, you know just about as much as I do. And if you know more, it’s clear who the clown is. 

You sound like you’ve coached your sons under 7’s team for half a season before covid curtailed it and you’re coming on here to tell Brendan how wrong he’s got it lol

I earned a professional wage from the game so yes, I think I do know more. 

Have a nice day Mickey don’t give up the day job 

1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

The whole team is out of form or ****ing injured. Seriously need to look at the the clubs medical team.

Or we've rarely had a full squad available and so the players who are fit have to play every game... Until they get injured... Then we have to try and get the returning players back in, probably too early. Playimg twice a week since August doesn't really allow much time for recovery.

• Like 1