Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Leicester City v Manchester United - FA Cup 6th Round Pre-Match

Just now, FOXSE said:

Or maybe we were also quite good? Maybe having perez and Iheanacho in the roles in the team helped compensate for missing barnes and maddison?

Basically, even if the blades were a bit blunt, vardy was very sharp.

Could be.... Could be...  

24 minutes ago, Nick said:

I say we go for it and have 4 ATB with Ricardo being out:                   

Vardy      Nacho

Perez

Praet  Ndidi  Tielemans 

Thomas   Soyuncu    Evans   Castagne

Kasper

Is this one if them magic eye pictures?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

Got such a positive feeling about this one for some reason.

Just fancy us big time.

Then I will Hang onto your cost tails , tighten up the buttonholes , Grab the lapels and ride the positive winds...

A Leicester storm is a brewing...:scarf:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Again.... That was not a match to judge people on. Blades were appalling. 

I agree with you that Sheff Utd were awful but regardless od the opposition, it doesn't really affect the quality of those pin point laser-guided assists from JV.

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Does anyone honestly think we could beat Manchester City in the semi or final?..

And don't use the..... We've already beat them 5-2 this season, because they're a completely different proposition now!

Suppose you have to believe you can over one match 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Does anyone honestly think we could beat Manchester City in the semi or final?..

And don't use the..... We've already beat them 5-2 this season, because they're a completely different proposition now!

I think if we were to play Man City in the final, I would expect them to win 7 times out of 10. So there's a chance.

Even if we reached the final and lost, it's possible that we finish this season as runners-up in both the league and the cup.  That would simply be a sensational season in this 'Big 6' era.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Yes. On a one-off game, they are beatable. To deep a squad to beat them over a season.

8 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Wigan knocked them out.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Absolutely. Man City will be playing 2 games a week every week until the end of the season now. Rotations/injuries would only enhance the chances for a team to beat them in a one off match.

1 hour ago, Nick said:

I say we go for it and have 4 ATB with Ricardo being out:                   

Vardy      Nacho

Perez

Praet  Ndidi  Tielemans 

Thomas   Soyuncu    Evans   Castagne

Kasper

Is that...is that a diamond? *shudders*

Leicester city and diamonds do not go. Giving me flashbacks to the 13/14 season when NP was playing a diamond 4 of cambiasso James Hammond Drinkwater lol

yes I do know its 4312 not 41212 but it practically is a diamond ok :ph34r:

• Haha 1

Perhaps we could actually start a game with our second half team. That team seems to have been good over the last few weeks. With the exception of Sheffield United, the usual first team one has been very lucky not to concede 3 goals before half time. Just a thought.